4. Matt Miller (Gibbs)

1. Ben Hazlett (Union County)

2. John Vandegriff (Halls)

3. Ethan Flynn (Seymour)

4. Farragut

Need some help... lets try to make these predictions accurate

Edited by discoverwrestle

Here some points you missed:

152 Not clear where Landon Hall will go. He wrestled 152 a couple of times and I suspect he would go 152 at regionals. Also, what about Aaron O'Hearn (Bearden). Aaron has been state ranked most of the year.

189 Dwight Wilson (Karns) has beated Reveiz twice. He should be ranked above him.

215 Dixon of Seymour would be probably 6th on my list. I would put the boy from Powell (3rd), Matt Miller (Gibbs; 4th), Feigerle(5th) and Dixon (6th). Powell has beaten Miller, and beaten Feigerle(Karns) twice. The boy from Powell lost to Puckett(Grace). Feigerle lost to Miller, but has beaten Dixon twice. I know Dixon has placed in some tournaments, but I don't think he has beaten any of the other 5.

103-

1. Jordan Harless (Karns)

2. DeAndre Grimes (Fulton)

3. ??

4. Farragut

112-

1. Kramer Dolliman (William Blount)

3.  Turner (Farragut)

119-

1. Andrew Henderson (Greenback)

2. Thomas Roddy (Kingston)

3. A.J. Farinella (Farragut)

4. Travis Hibbert (Karns)

125-

1. Nic Shields (Maryville)

2. Cole Geren (South-Doyle)

3. Greenback

4. ???

130-

1. Jeremy Webb (Seymour)

2. Paul Mountain (Farragut)

3. Thomas Schlitt (Maryville)

4. ???

135-

140-

1. Darren Fender (Karns)

145-

1. Justin Tisdale (Karns)

2. Kingston

3. Nathan Thomas (Halls)

4. Farragut

1. Aaron O'Hearn (Bearden)

2. Landon Hall (Maryville)

3. Chad Blankenship (Farragut)

4. Josh Hendricks (Maryville)

1. Nathan Joslin (Kingston)

2. Adam Gratz (William Blount)

3. Matt Sansevero (Sevier County)

4. ??

171-

1. Justin Knox (Farragut)

2. Frankie Morgan (Union County)

3. Cory Jeacock (Maryville)

4. Jamie Henry (Sevier County)

189-

1. Adam Cable (Maryville)

2. Dwight Wilson (Karns)

3. Reveiz (Farragut)

215-

1. Nick Reveiz (Farragut)

2. Bill Puckett (Grace Academy)

3. Powell

4. Matt Miller (Gibbs)

1. Ben Hazlett (Union County)

2. John Vandegriff (Halls)

3. Ethan Flynn (Seymour)

4. Farragut

Need some help... lets try to make these predictions accurate

825538103[/snapback]

If Geren drops to 119 that will make that weight class very interesting. The problem will be at the region seedings. If I understand correctly, the seedings will be based off of record at 119, not 125. This could/should cause him not to be seeded. Whereas, if he stays at 125, he's at least #2 seed. Has Henderson wrestled hibbert or AJ this year? I know he hasn't wrestled Roddy. Maybe he and Roddy will get to wrestle at the duals Sat.

At 103, Miller from Kingston is 1-1 with Grimes. 130- Chet Crass. 145- What about the Kemmler kid from Fulton. I understand that he's only lost 2 matches. One of them was to Scandlyn from Kingston.

All of this will play out 2 wks from this Sat.. With people dropping weight classes, there is no telling who will be where!

The seeding meeting will be very interesting. It will be like the seeding meetings that took place "back in the day."

The kids record at what ever weight will be considered. If Geren can be a second seed at 125 then he could be considered a 2nd, if not 1st seed at 119. Some of this will be decided on head-head match ups and common opponent results.

Region II seeding meeting will be very interesting this year. The competition, quality of wrestling and the number of quality wrestlers, in each weight class is greater. It could be a very long day at the Cherokee Grill.

Also, there are a few cases of: Wrestler A beat Wrestler B; Wrestler B beat Wrestler C; Wrestler C beat Wrestler A.

YEEHA! Should be a fun time! I think I'll take Tuesday off.

Hey RCPatriot, did you get the fax on the weigh-in changes for Saturday?

825538778[/snapback]

Maybe @ 119 2,3, could swap places, Ive seen both wrestlers and I would give the slight edge to Farinella. But the Kingston kid is vary strong. If they meet each other @ region, I think this might be the best match of the tourny! As for 112 Im not sure there, Should the kid from Karns be there?

DAL- got your fax. Yes, I see the seeding meeting being a mess. I don't agree on the Geren situation, unless he has faced any of the top 4 seeded people in that weight class. Head to head has to be the #1 factor, I think. We'll discuss more Sat.

Dobber- Roddy has beaten AJ twice this year. Although, anything can happen at regions! But, for the sake of seeding, Roddy goes above AJ due to the head to head.

Can we get a mediator to be at the seeding meeting?!! Are there any hotels close to SD, or do I need to bring my sleeping bag?! Will the criteria be voted on, or does the tournament coordinater have the final say? I'll bet it will take us 1/2 the day to get a majority vote on the criteria that will be used.