gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Dotson currently at #14 (not set there, but that's where I have him for the moment)... I think that is a slight move up...

Gomab, I think he will keep moving a little.. He is averaging 20+ and 10+ and several assists(not exactly sure on all the numbers)... He has already had the triple double (which we will not get into again) thumb , and all this with his team yet to gel for the season.. plus he is double and triple teamed for many games... The Franklin coach was quoted he was glad that he was able to hold Dotson to 15 double teaming him the night they played.. that is the top AAA team in the State... I know I am pushing him, but he deserves it.. a good kid, hard worker, and a top ten out of your 55 come'on....adn I know you said he is not set at 14, but doing all I can... Thanks for your info that helps keep Coach T going.... thumb

AA- Union City can play with every team in this state easily throughout all divisions...the crazy thing is, next year, they are Single A

As far as Class A goes:

PG-Caleb Skogen, 6'1 Temple

2G-Travis Sykes, 6'4 CPA

WF-Brandon Shane, 6'3 Greenfield

BF-Xavier Webb, 6'9 West Carroll

BF- Lackey or Doaks (Doaks has trouble finding ball in paint at times)

DII- why even put them in the mix with the other 3 classes..that was a joke right? :D