Clarkrange vs. LA

66wildcat

These are the only teams to beat the mighty Pickett Co. Bobcats, so who do you think will win. Both teams played their best game (or should I say games, since LA beat them twice) in school history when they beat Pickett Co. while Pickett Co. played really bad ( off-night).  :lol:  :huh:  B)  :lol:

825539398[/snapback]

Livingston will take the win. They are much more talented than Clarkrange. When Pickett lost to Clarkrange they were not playing ball. That was great for Clarkrange, because it increased their confidence in themselves. And they were playing good ball that night. Just like Livingston was playing good ball Tuesday night when they defeated Pickett County. Colson had 25 points in that game, if I am correct. They deserved the win. However, Pickett County was playing very poorly. Their competition was good, and when Pickett County doesn't play ball they deserve to lose. Just like any other team.

Take this as you wish, but I am not criticizing anyone. When LA is playing ball they have great ability to beat any team in AA. When Pickett County truely plays ball, they can defeat any team in 1A.

;)