Macon Co.-Red Boiling Springs

muffin

One more thing I was wanting to ask? Did anyone else notice, that in the 3rd quarter when Lafayette was 17, #20 for Lafayette faked White out drove to the FT line shot the ball and hit the shot and the ref held up 3 fingers and awarded Lafayette 3 points, I know that more people than me noticed it because I heard several people shouting at the ref about it, but they never changed it, but the game was done over at that point anyways so there wasnt too much of a fuss over it!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier yalls excuse is always yall are a little singleA school and are not supposed to be able to beat the bigger schools.. and for ur info gotmilk i wasnt whining cuz we can play with the ppl in our district jus the same as yall can and its not just another AA district it is prolly one of the toughest if not the toughest AA district in the state.. But enough baseball talk on a basketball thread im out

Edited by kd172001

and for ur info gotmilk i wasnt whining cuz we can play with the ppl in our district jus the same as yall can and its not just another AA district it is prolly one of the toughest if not the toughest AA district in the state.. But enough baseball talk on a basketball thread im out

825543777[/snapback]

I hear this every year from someone in Lafayette and it never turns out to be true! thumb Back to basketball, you got whooped now get over it!

As Swanson mentioned earlier, both sides acted crazy, everyone had a good time, you all should have enjoyed the technical that Macon got from throwing the toilet paper. Heck if I was Owens I would have wanted them to throw more. Thats pretty much just spotting you 2 points. It didn't mean anything in the final outcome but you never know. You said that your girls tried to shake our hands, well they did stand there trying to for all of 2 seconds. Yes Coach Carter was pumped up after the game and yes our girls did celebrate at the end of the game which is the exact same thing you all would have done if you all would have won so I really don't think you should go there. Its easy when in defeat you say that you wouldn't have done that and how bad of sports the other team is for celebrating, but when you win you'll do the same thing. I thought it was a great atmosphere myself. I like the fact that we have a good rivalry with RBS. And also I'm sure the Coach Owens and White really liked the jack that they made off the gate too. For RBS playing Macon is your Superbowl. Basketball is your biggest sport and thats what you all get serious about and thats cool. Macon is a football school and the only time our students really come out in full force like that is when they think something cool will happen (ex: toilet paper and bouncy balls.) But you know really I think you all should keep arguing because 95% of the people that post on this thread and on this site for that matter have no clue what really happens, this site just gives a voice to the ignorant. But looking at it I'm glad we have some people in Lafayette and RBS that do take the time to get on here and talk crap because it does make the game all the more interesting. Good luck to both teams coming down the stretch and into the district tournament. I wish RBS well and the best of luck as I do my Tigers and Tigerettes.

As Swanson mentioned earlier, both sides acted crazy, everyone had a good time, you all should have enjoyed the technical that Macon got from throwing the toilet paper. Heck if I was Owens I would have wanted them to throw more. Thats pretty much just spotting you 2 points.

825545123[/snapback]

It was only one point...Heady only made one of the free throws... thumb

Macon is a football school

825545123[/snapback]

Sorry, but one trip to the playoffs in 20 years doesnt make Lafayette a football school! Lafayette has some very talented kids that play several sport, but to consider Lafayette as a football school would be close to considering RBS a football school!

Well you don't know about Lafayette obviously when it comes to our sports. Even when our teams aren't winning just a few games a year we still pack the stands. Everyone gets fired up over football here no matter what kinda team that we have. In basketball we don't have a lot of student support and not a lot of community support. You don't know anything about Lafayette gotmilk so the best thing for you to do is shut up and stop talking about what you don't know but if you was to do that then you would need to stop posting threads about sports in general. Our football team over the past 3 years have won more games then you all have won in 20 so you don't even need to start talking crap about our program. Besides, how many state playoffs have you guys made? And by the way, I want to post something to swanson, you took some digs at our baseball team. Well let me tell you, you all have never and will never beat us up here. You talk crap to us but when you all don't succeed in defeating us you use the size excuse as a fall back. Trousdale over the past 4 years has done great on the 3A level despite being less than a third the size of the schools that they play against. And football is a much more difficult sport to play as far as number of athletes compared to basketball. You have so many excuses but one of the lamer ones is the size of your school. If that was the case then we have nothing to gain by playing you because you are so small but everything to lose because its a big school playing a small school. School size does matter in football and even baseball, but in basketball it doesn't play nearly as significant of a role. Swanson, you bring up the occasional good point or two, but for the most part your posts consists of making excuses for when you don't win instead of praise for a good effort (ex: the girls game) Gotmilk, you make me laugh, I feel like I'm battling wits with unarmed people. You make some of the good people of RBS look like ignorant hillbillies, but I do wish that you would keep on posting because I do enjoy the laughs thumb

Edited by tennisguy

Sorry, but one trip to the playoffs in 20 years doesnt make Lafayette a football school! Lafayette has some very talented kids that play several sport, but to consider Lafayette as a football school would be close to considering RBS a football school!

825545257[/snapback]

Got Milk...Don't put us on your level in football!!!! RBS does not compare any where near MC in football. By the way this is a basketball thread if you want to run us down in football you are a plus member go to the football board are start a thread there!!!!!!!!