Cumberland v. York

baller3

I was just wondering everyones opinion on teh Cumberland v. York game @ York on Feb.1? Is Brown back yet or will she be up to her game? I'd say she will be back and better than ever if she comes back! The Lady Jets beat York last time they played 58-33! But that was without Brown and without another guard but Im not sure what her name is! Any opinions?

Last time cumberland played york it was a blowout but that was without brandi. I think this time it will be a close game. I just hope that since cumberland came off a big win that they think their unbeatable because their not. they still have to work hard. I say cumberland by 6. Good luck lady jets

Good game, Dragons. The first quarter might not've been so hot, but the rest of the game, you fought hard and never gave up. I'm very proud of all of you! I'm so glad to see Brandi out there and playing again. Good job, Courtney. You played in control and did a great job on the free throws. Also, good game, DeLayne. You're awesome. Seems like you've had more injuries this season than one person should be allowed to have, but you've stuck with it and worked so hard and been a good team leader (like a senior should). In short, keep up the good work, Dragonettes. Season's not over yet. Go DRAGONS!!!!