DII Duals

ijtx

The DII State Duals will be seeded by separating the #1 from the East and the #1 from the Middle and then placing the #1 from the West in the opposite bracket from the year before. Lastly, the balance of the bracket is filled in while trying to separate teams from the same region.

As a result, using brackets from previous years as a guide, one can predict this year's DII State Dual Bracket.

2003 DII State Dual Bracket: west region champ with east region champ

#1M

#2W

#3M

#2E

#1E

#2M

#3E

#1W

2004 DII State Dual Bracket: west region champ with middle region champ

#1E

#2W

#3E

#2M

#1W

#3M

#2E

#1M

Probable 2005 DII State Dual Bracket: west region champ with east region champ

#1M - MBA

#3E - ND

#2W - MUS/ CBHS

#2E - McC

#1W - CBHS/ MUS

#2M- RYAN

#3M - BA

#1E - BAY

Boy, if this is accurate, it is a great year to be #1 or #2 from the east -- what awesome draws! Let's see just how close I am to the actual bracket.

Naw, my guess is that the brackets will look extactly like 2003.  We will get Notre Dame, but I don't think that will be any easier.

825543521[/snapback]

Congratulations on your win today Chris, I didn't get the proper chance to congratulate you. Your middle weights really stepped it up and looked good against MUS where you needed them to. Overall great job by the reigning kings of DII West CBHS!

Thanks, it was just our day.  THings could've turn out differently.

Great job with the tournament, I will be emailing your AD Monday thanking him and Carlo.

825543532[/snapback]

Thanks,

They will appreciate it. It was certainly an experience for us, being that it was the first time we have run a tournament. We honestly think it went pretty well and we completed things right on schedule, even with the fire drill that you guys were lucky enough to miss!!