District 6: Brainerd, Ooltewah, Soddy, RB, Central

GoldenFlake14

I was looking at the records friday in the paper and the results from Friday nights games, and I think I know where everyone will be seeded going into the Region Tournament.

Play-in Game: Central and Soddy Daisy - Central has one district game left against Red Bank, but so far only one win, coming against the Trojans. Soddy Daisy still has 2 District games left and could make a move out of the play in game with a win over Ooltewah and an Ooltewah loss against either Red Bank or Brainerd.

The 2 vs. 3. Game: Red Bank and Ooltewah- Not sure who will be 2 or who will be 3 but I am pretty sure it will be these two teams. Ooltewah still has Red Bank, Brainerd, and Soddy left in the regular season and could fall out of this game, but not to the #1 seed. Red Bank is pretty much a lock for this 2 vs. 3 game. But has to have a win over Central or it could be a step backwards, and they still have games left against Brainerd and Ooltewah.

Number 1 With a Bye: Brainerd- Still has 3 huge games against Ooltewah, Red Bank, and Soddy, but seem to be comfortable at the Top, although they could be dethroned by losing 2 of the 3 games. (Depending on which 2 of the 3 they lose too)

So lets hear what everyone thinks about they rest of the season for these teams, and where they may end up being seeded and who will move and play well through the tournaments?

Edited by GoldenFlake14

I say #5 to #1, it is going to be who shows up each night. All 5 teams are capable of pulling an upset no matter where they are seeded. This is a very balanced district this year, so the tournament should be a good one. The lions could have beaten anyone in the district Friday night when they beat the Trojans.