Temple @ Grace

Chattbballfan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if Caleb did he mobbed you would have read about it that night and probably had its own thread and students would have gotten kicked out of the game.

825548966[/snapback]

I was at the game but did not pay much attention to when he fell in there. Redand white, is it possible that he didn't get "mugged" but maybe just one person hit or kicked him? I'm not accusing anyone of anything.. I don't know and am just asking a simple question.

Yeah if Caleb did he mobbed you would have read about it that night and probably had its own thread and students would have gotten kicked out of the game.

825548966[/snapback]

well yeah, I'm exaggerating there obviously. But without that clarification I was picturing and angry mob calling Caleb ugly and kicking and punching him.

I was at the game but did not pay much attention to when he fell in there. Redand white, is it possible that he didn't get "mugged" but maybe just one person hit or kicked him? I'm not accusing anyone of anything.. I don't know and am just asking a simple question.

825548977[/snapback]

No, even if it was just one person People would have found out. I tihnk Caleb would have said something also. I was right there and if someone in the student body kicked him people would know. It simply didnt happen.

Redandwhite, you are wrong, it is on tape, we watched it today, they kicked him and they punched him, you can deny it all you want but it is on camera and the tape don't lie. This needs to be addressed and I know that your headmaster called Temple today and apologized for the embarrassing behavior of SOME not all, but some of your fans. Don't get on here and speak about what you don't know...admit it, apologize and we will be on our way, but denying never solved anything, only fuels animosity.

I would like to see the tape. Because i was standing right there and caleb was pushed off of evan, but he was not kicked or punched. I know the two kids that were right there and when i asked them they said no, and they are the kind of kids who wouldnt of denied it. The ref would of said something if caleb was kicked and punched.

who is gordy boller, and whats the big deal about that?

825549496[/snapback]

It is a terrible situation for Temple and Highland Park Baptist Church's pastor, Dr. Bouler. I don't want to say too much on here about Gordie, but to those not associated with Temple, his whole situation will probably mean nothing.

Gordie needs prayer, not a fellow Christian school making fun of him.

Edited by DuckO4s

Redandwhite,  you are wrong, it is on tape, we watched it today, they kicked him and they punched him, you can deny it all you want but it is on camera and the tape don't lie.  This needs to be addressed and I know that your headmaster called Temple today and apologized for the embarrassing behavior of SOME not all, but some of your fans.  Don't get on here and speak about what you don't know...admit it, apologize and we will be on our way, but denying never solved anything, only fuels animosity.

825549142[/snapback]

No your are wrong. I was right there i did apoligize about the chant. But i was right there camera angles can lie my eyes cant. The people he fell on may have pushed him off of them, but no one kicked or punch anyone. Lets think about this if fan kicks and punches a player i think theres gonna be a much bigger deal about it.

Edited by redandwhiteforever