Chapel Hill World Tournament

rocketman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I would like to thank Coach T for this format. Call the school for information on schedule. Chapel Hill girls play Cascade at 7 and the boys at 8. This a topic brought up before it was deleted. To answer some comments made, The World Tour. has been around for 30 something years. I don't know why they chose to call it that it just was. As far as Chapel Hill's poor scheduling they knew the tournaments would clash but was told by the james c hale tournament they would work around any conflicts as long as the other team agreed. Well another teams principal would'nt agree to the change. Yes If Chapel Hill girls had made it to both championships they would have had to play on the same day. Coach Jones would play back to back if she had to and not care. I saw these girls play 13 games one week between camp and summer ball. They have more Heart than any team I've seen. Even if they lose tonight we will be very proud of them. It will be the fourth lose in three yrs. and the first in two yrs. Forrest school #364-6621

Edited by FHS FOREVER

First I would like to thank Coach T for this format. Call the school for information on schedule. Chapel Hill girls play Cascade at 7 and the boys at 8. This a topic brought up before it was deleted. To answer some comments made, The World Tour. has been around for 30 something years. I don't know why they chose to call it that it just was. As far as Chapel Hill's poor scheduling they knew the tournaments would clash but was told by the james c hale tournament they would work around any conflicts as long as the other team agreed. Well another teams principal would'nt agree to the change. Yes  If Chapel Hill girls had made it to both championships they would have had to play on the same day. Coach Jones would play back to back if she had to and not care. I saw these girls play 13 games one week between camp and summer ball. They have more Heart than any team I've seen. Even if they lose tonight we will be very proud of them. It will be the fourth lose in three yrs. and the first in two yrs.  Forrest school #364-6621

825545173[/snapback]

1/31/05 Monday

4:30 Unionville vs. Cornersville (Girls)

5:45 Unionville vs. Cornersville (Boys)

7:00 Cascade vs. Forrest (Girls)

8:15 Cascade vs. Forrest (Boys)

2/2/05 Wednesday

5:00 Moore Co. vs. Eagleville (Girls)

6:15 Moore Co. vs. Eagleville (Boys)

2/3/05 Thursday

4:30 Moore Co./Eagleville winner vs. Liberty (Girls)

5:45 Moore Co./Eagleville winner vs. Liberty (Boys)

7:00 Unionville/Cornersville winner vs. Cascade/Forrest winner (Girls)

8:15 Unionville/Cornersville winner vs. Cascade/Forrest winner (Boys)

2/5/05 Saturday

4:30 Girls Consolation

5:45 Boys Consolation

7:00 Girls Championship

8:15 Boys Championship

Really in all actuality, the girls championship "will" be played on Thursday between the Viqueens and the Rockets. These are the two best teams in the whole tournament and it is quite ironic that they end up on the same bracket. Loser will have to play either Moore. Co. or Eagleville for third and the winner would get to play Liberty in the real championship game on Sat. Oh well, i guess that's life. Game starts at 7:00 for those interested. Saturday games may not be of much interest unless Liberty plays Chapel Hill as well as they did at Liberty. Hopefully it will be a repeat of this past weekend with the Viqueens and the Patriots in the championship game. Good Luck Teams!!

Who will win the boys tournament?

825546563[/snapback]

I think the Liberty Boys will win this tournament just as they did the Bedford County Tournament last week. Deonta Twilley and Emanuelle Andrews are both very good players. They have several other players who are playing well at this point including Daniel Rowland, Seth Jarrell, Jonathan Certain, J.J. Stewart, and Nick Brown. These boys play together as a team and are fun to watch. Go Liberty Patriots and Lady Patriots.

I hope the Liberty girls win their game Thursday night so that they can play in the championship on Saturday night. Chapel Hill only beat the girls by 2 at Liberty. The girls also showed that they can play with Community by only getting beat by 9 points in the championship of the Bedford County Tournament with two starters on the bench much of the second half because of foul trouble. Go Lady Patriots!

Well Thursday night in Chapel Hill sounds like a place to be to see some good up and coming HS players Girls and Boys.

1. Can Unionville girls over come their two loses to Chapel Hill during the regular season?

2. Will the Lady Rockets over look them Thursday?

3. Will the Lady Patriots over look their team looking to get back at Chapel Hill or Unionville?

4. Can Unionville boys play up to their coaches expectations?

5. Will Chapel Hill boys come out with fire to get into their own tournament championship game?

6. Who can stop Liberty boys fire power?

Lets all show up and see the results thumb

Edited by Sidetrain