West Tenn Sinlge A Top 10

jvaughan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carroll has a world of talent, but can they put it together consistently against top opponents. They have been notoriously inconsistent in the past, despite having a lot of talented players. However, they haven't been this talented in some time.

I was surprised at how Trenton manhandled Middle. Doaks is going to bring his best every night, if some others could step up Trenton could be very, very tough to deal with.

I think Middleton will be tough for anyone to handle as well, but they have also been known to slip up in the tourney. JCS still has a lot of talent, too. And then, you can't ever overlook Lake Co. with the weapons they have.

I think the region and substate matchups will be very interesting this year. There are a lot of really talented teams and it looks like it might come down to who is hot at the right time.

AND West Caroll. If Trenton has a chance and WC beat Trenton then WC should have a chance. JCS wont make it out of region either...Adamsville has a chance to knock JCS out but it wont matter cause West Carroll and Middleton will be the 2 teams coming out of that region.

And NO bigster and jv this is NOT monsterman. lol seen where yall start accusing other people of being him on another thread.

825551026[/snapback]

Sorry btown..Like JV said..we have to question suspicious posts..lol...My computer had a virus and crashed so I'm just now getting up and running again..I am trying to catch up so that's why I'm just now replying to this post..I still see no sign of monsterman yet?

a neutral court? come on mrbigster! middle college went to the swamp and beat lake county. they beat lake county @lake county and in memphis. a neutral court really does not come into play, if you can't defend your home. you can play zone against them and you will not win. i think the win against lake county with that crowd acting the way it was hurt the mental state of lake county. the game was close and good teams win close games. lake county had their chances but they could not make shots down the stretch. lake county is a dangerous team, but middle college can matchup against any team in the region, and control the tempo. we have what is know as a portable gameplan. we don't rely on the 3, nor do we rely on a single player. we are a team. we embody that! it will not be easy, but we get a lot of competition in memphis. i think......well, let's just play it out.

825550986[/snapback]

Dirtyred..My computer has been down so I'm late replying..I told you I thought Lake Co and Trenton both have a chance to beat Middle..That was before you even played Trenton...Like I said..I believe Middle's outside shooting is suspect...Middle has great athletes and for Lake Co to beat them ,must be hitting from the outside...Middle can take the ball inside against Lake Co and not really have to have a great night shooting outside..Trenton has the height to keep Middle College from creating havoc inside and Middle will have to hit from outside...I believe Lake Co has to hit from outside to beat both Trenton and Middle but Trenton matches up better with Middle and Middle will have to hit from the outside against them...Jamar Mays has been seeing more playing time as of late and looks like he may be a big help...I believe the tournament is up for grabs..Trenton worries me in our 1st game but like you said...the region and how the teams are seeded will tell the tale...Any of our teams could come in 3rd or 4th in the district and still have an excellent chance to win the region..