Camden basketball

UNBIASEDOPINION

Why are French and Farmer playing over Guajardo?Everytime I watch Camden play,I am impressed with Guajardo,and depressed with Farmer and French.Guajardo needs more playing time.Has he done something in practice to be benched?Seems like each time Guajardo comes in,after French has fouled out or Farmer has been taken out,he gives them a spark.They have even won a couple of games when French has fouled out and Guajardo has replaced him.Is there some political pressure to start the other two,or are they both seniors and only seniors start?Just curious.I do not wish to offend anyone,but I would like to know why Guajardo does not play more. :lol:

Why are French and Farmer playing over Guajardo?Everytime I watch Camden play,I am impressed with Guajardo,and depressed with Farmer and French.Guajardo needs more playing time.Has he done something in practice to be benched?Seems like each time Guajardo comes in,after French has fouled out or Farmer has been taken out,he gives them a spark.They have even won a couple of games when French has fouled out and Guajardo has replaced him.Is there some political pressure to start the other two,or are they both seniors and only seniors start?Just curious.I do not wish to offend anyone,but I would like to know why Guajardo does not play more. :lol:

825545216[/snapback]

Well, since French is the team's leading scorer, rebounder, and can shoot the lights out, obviously he needs to be on the floor as much as possible. I guess Farmer is on the floor for his defense, other than that not real sure. I agree with you, Guajardo should play more, he always seems to provide a spark and can knock it down from three. But we're not the coach, so I don't know.

Farmer came on as a starter after Chandler was sidelined with an injury....replacing a player with a like player in that case...Farmer is also the BEST defensive player Camden has hands down. As far as not playing French....it really wouldn't make much sense...his arm length and rebounding not to mention his jumpers and three point threat automatically keep him on the floor....Guajardo is trading time out with Des in situations where playing the "small" lineup is needed ie...needing the three or not needing a big man under the basket. When Josh is on he's on but that is also true of French....Farmer is faster than Guarjardo and also causes the majority of the turn-overs during the game...All three of these players have their strengths and weaknesses and I think Coach does a fairly good job of rotating everyone in and out depending on the situation. It would be hard to justify replacing anyone because they all have a job they do and do well and they compliment each other nicely.

Speaking of defensive players for Camden, Farmer does a great job, but another player who is coming on strong is C Moore. When he comes off the bench, he plays very aggressive, creates turnovers,  and  helps the team a lot when he is on the floor.

825560069[/snapback]

I agree!....Clayton is fun to watch and he's quick...It would be hard to get a step on him...and another one that is really coming on is Tyrone as PG....I really like him in that role...sometimes I think he's too unselfish and dishes it out too much when he should just go in for the shot....should be interesting next year. The only thing I wonder about for next year is who is going to be our shooter??....anybody impressive coming along?

Edited by Lions4ever

Camden isn't gonna have anybody that can really shoot the ball next year, and there also not gonna have any size inside. There best chance is a fast paced game led by Tyrone and Leon.

825560700[/snapback]

Well, you never know for sure. A year can make a lot of difference for some players who want it bad enough and get the chance to play.