New Baseball Training Center in Jackson

Rebelwithoutapplause

NEW BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL TRAINING CENTER

JACKSON, TN

February Highlights

 Opening Day February 7th Private Lessons (Baseball and Softball)

 Instructors: Andy Rushing, Jimmy Carey, Roger Cook, and Will Lowery

 Membership Opportunities

 Advertising Opportunities

 Open House with Florida Marlins, Ben Howard February 13th 1:00-3:00 p.m.

 Luis Ortiz’s Hitting Camp February 18th-19th

 2005 Union Bulldog Winter Baseball Clinic February 7th-28th

 5 Week Spring Training Clinic (Baseball and Softball) Feb. 15th-March 17th

 GET THE EDGE!

For further information contact Will Lowery 731-928-2989

Visit web site to learn more about Advantedge Sports and Instructors

www.advantedgesports.com

I thought website looked great! Jackson needs a a professional baseball training center. I have never been impressed with the Sports Academy.

825554895[/snapback]

I didn`t read too much of the website, but it reads....

The Facility will be managed by Will Lowrey, which played for Delta State University from 1995-1998. Formerly with Performance Sports Academy in Jackson, MS and Tupelo, MS, Will brings over five years of experience in sports training. He has over 30 former players in the collegiate or pro ranks from the High School level Fall Program, Mississippi Stars, from which he coached.

In the past two years, Lowrey has provided instruction for over 3,000 athletes by way of private lessons, camps, coaching, or development Leagues. GET THE EDGE!

They should have had someone proof read the text. Will Lowery shouldn`t be described as "which". Also leagues should not be capitalized. You`d expect errors on a message board, but they need to be more careful on a business website.

Also one has to hunt around to find out where it is located. The address should be on the home page.

Isn`t the 10th inning also an instruction facility that has recently opened up? That gives Jackson 3 facilities now.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

VolunteerGeneral thank you for your attention to detail.  We are in the process of fixing those mistakes.

825562356[/snapback]

No problem. I hope you didn`t think I was picking on your website. From everything I have heard you guys are working to have a first class facility.

btw...is this Ben or Mike? I know both of you and will be sure to say hi next time I`m in the store.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral