CPA vs. Ezell-harding game two

heartofthegame20

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezell has been down a little lately. They rebound at home. Ezell by 5.

825545823[/snapback]

Yakboy,

I've been quiet about what GP did to y'all at home (surprised me, too!) and I hope y'all win tonight. Ezell reminds me of us last year, a little bit: Talent at every position, but can't win the big ones. Reason: Coaching...or OVER-coaching. Don't y'all know that coaches who come from Friendship are crazy, ego-maniacs? :angry: Who hires these guys anyway? Players aren't perfect, like some coaches (again :lol: ), and gettin' yelled at like a dog on every bad play, even when the effort is there, blows the 'chemistry.' As with us last year, Ezell should be ashamed if they don't make State with the talent God has blessed them with this year. Good luck tonight and down the stretch!

It was a sloppy game and the shooting was not very good. CPA was up by ten after three, but the coach decided to try to hold the ball for whatever reason and that tactic let Ezell back into the game. Fouls were called early and often on CPA, and Hobgood had to sit a majority of the first and second halves. Ezell was in the double bonus with nearly six minutes left in the game, and I believe that Ezell had three on them at that time. Lackey was not very effective, Duke and Gettis had good games and Meek looked better than Lackey at post. Sikes and Farrell had good games and Carroll came up big. With a win against Goodpasture at home, CPA will seal their second straight regular season championship.

What is up with this Lackey kid. I thought he was supposed just Mr. Awesome. He only had 7 last night in a huge game. It's OK if your star don't have a good scoring game in a win because that means your team adjusted to a good defensive stratedgy from the other team. But seven points in a loss, that just means you got shut down. It looks to me like McEwen and CPA are on top of the region. They should both take two regular season district championships in row. Good job McEwen and CPA.

What is up with this Lackey kid. I thought he was supposed just Mr. Awesome. He only had 7 last night in a huge game. It's OK if your star don't have a good scoring game in a win because that means your team adjusted to a good defensive stratedgy from the other team. But seven points in a loss, that just means you got shut down. It looks to me like McEwen and CPA are on top of the region. They should both take two regular season district championships in row. Good job McEwen and CPA.

825548712[/snapback]

my only real problem is if lackey really did score just seven points then atleast he is consistant b/c i believe he had seven last time.