Sycamore vs. Waverly

josh15

Friday night is a key match-up for both teams. This could be another close one as it was with Cheatham Co. If Sycamore is raining 3's like they usually do I think it will be very close but I think Waverly will have to contain the Bullard guy or whatever his last name is because he was burning our post guys all night with that beautiful spin move. But I do see the Tigers winning by 10. GO TIGERS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Well El Rey, I guess that this one should be a massacre. Waverly will beat little 'ole Sycamore as badly as they want, mainly because the Cubs gave them a wake up call last Friday night. The defending two-time district champs shouldn't even bother getting on the bus Friday evening if yall ask me.

Well, we have East Robertson tonight but i will comment on Friday's game. I dont think Cheatham beating Waverly will make a difference in the game. Both teams will get up for each other no matter what. Waverly and Sycamore has become a great rivalry and neither team needs motivation. If Sycamore can contain Ricco then they have a shot to win end of story. If they let him run wild and get in the lane and create for his teammates than Sycamore will be in for a long night. I think Sycamore has to establish an inside game and either play one on one against Hollis or make them double down and kick out to the shooters. If Sycamore is on they are as good as anyone. Im not going to make any predictions but as usual Im pulling for the Wareagles. Good luck to all.

okiedoke,

If Sycamore can contain Ricco then they have a shot to win end of story.
Well, i havent really seen anyone all year contain Ricco. Also,
I think Sycamore has to establish an inside game and either play one on one against Hollis or make them double down and kick out to the shooters.
If they play one on one, Hollis is going to take care of business.

okiedoke,  Well, i havent really seen anyone all year contain Ricco.  Also,  If they play one on one, Hollis is going to take care of business.

825547283[/snapback]

Kinda like he took care of business against Bullard last time? Anyway. Ricco can't be stopped but he can be slowed down, and if Sycamore slows him down they have a shot to win. Sycamore has to knock down some shots or the game could get ugly.

Guest DART BUT...(say it backwards)

First off let me start by saying this......OHHHHHH I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All sycamore has to do to win this game is stop Chico. If and when they do they will win. Waverly is a one man team. Others fill roles decently but not nothin to be concerned about. Sycamore will hopefully hit shots and hopefully take some PRIDE and not let Ricco DO WHATEVER HE WANTS LIKE LAST TIME,and if and when they do that,waverly will have 2 district losses. Waverly aint that good,and can be beat. We all realize that now, BUT do u waverly fans?? Thought cha new....

Guest catfish-hunter
First off let me start by saying this......OHHHHHH I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. All sycamore has to do to win this game is stop Chico. If and when they do they will win. Waverly is a one man team. Others fill roles decently but not nothin to be concerned about. Sycamore will hopefully hit shots and hopefully take some PRIDE and not let Ricco DO WHATEVER HE WANTS LIKE LAST TIME,and if and when they do that,waverly will have 2 district losses. Waverly aint that good,and can be beat. We all realize that now, BUT do u waverly fans?? Thought cha new....

825547316[/snapback]

Like that confidence young man!!!