Sycamore vs. Waverly

josh15

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to admit I am selfish. I want Waverly to win out. Just becuase that would give the Cubs an advantage if a tie breaker is needed.Other then Sycamore winning friday I don't think anyone else can beat them before tournment time. Losing just two in the district will not help us, so I am hoping we can wrap up second which is a tough task. It should be a great tuornment in Dover. I know one thing the rim's down there are tight and what ever team is shooting well that week will take home the title.

Ill be there catfish. If cheatham were to play stewart in the opening round they will have to play alot better to beat them this time. Stewart knows they can keep it close as they showed last night but cheatham doesnt need to play around with them because stewart shot fairly well last night. Also, without rd i would say that harpeth is going to have some trouble going into the tourney.

Friday will be like any other game. Waverly is going to come in and DOMINATE! and anyone who says that this is a one man team is not right. Yeah Rico is really important but we have won games without him, and in case ya dont know #31 Johnathan Lenord is ranked 10th in 3pts and curtis reid is also a really good player to. They may not be as recognized as Rico but they also help this team out a whole lot.

Waverly will take the win friday and beat Sycamore.. now it might be a close one i dont doubt that but i say we will win by at least 5....

***GO TIGERS***

Guest catfish-hunter
Friday will be like any other game. Waverly is going to come in and DOMINATE! and anyone who says that this is a one man team is not right. Yeah Rico is really important but we have won games without him, and in case ya dont know #31 Johnathan Lenord is ranked 10th in 3pts and curtis reid is also a really good player to. They may not be as recognized as Rico but they also help this team out a whole lot.

Waverly will take the win friday and beat Sycamore.. now it might be a close one i dont doubt that but i say we will win by at least 5....

***GO TIGERS***

825549588[/snapback]

Waverly should win by "at least 5" huh redneck??? Sounds to me like you really aren't so sure of that "DOMINATE" performance Wavo is gonna display against the War Eagles this Friday night. from reading the first two sentences of your post, I'd guess that you'd say Waverly should win this game by "at least 25" NOT "5". Thanks for the BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL buddy, as if the Sycamore War Eagles really weren't already geared up for this one.

Good post (not really) REDNECKTIGER, especially if your trying to make a point for Smith of Cheatham County to be district MVP. You said exactly what Smith supporters have been saying all along, that Ricco has a very solid supporting cast and his team could win without him. I have been to several Waverly games this year and in each of the games I have seen (Cheatham County both times and Sycamore first time) they by no means DOMINATED the game. If anything the fought just to hang on and of course in one of those games they were unable to do so. I expect that Sycamore will play hard and give Waverly a run again tomorrow night and win or lose, I doubt that they will dominate, unless of course you consider a "5 point" win domination.

The Tennessean stats are not up to date. They don't include the Hall of Fame games. These games are not exhibition they count. That comes from the TSSAA and I called the Tennessean to relay that information but they have not changed there stats.

825550112[/snapback]

my bad how many does he have then? Tennessean also doesn't have waverlys game against hickman county on there either i noticed.

my bad how many does he have then?  Tennessean also doesn't have waverlys game against hickman county on there either i noticed.

825550309[/snapback]

YOU CHEATHAM COUNTY PEOPLE ARE ALL ALIKE-CRYBABIES!THATS RIGHT ALL OF YOU-SYCAMORE,HARPETH AND CHEATHAM HIGH.ANYBODY CAN SCORE 20 A NIGHT WHEN THEY SHOOT 30 TIMES.HE PLAYS NO DEFENSE,DOES NOT REBOUND,CAN NOT TAKE THE BALL TO THE RACK-I WOULD RATHER HAVE BRINK OVER SMITH.1 ON 1 RALSTON WOULD EAT SMITHS LUNCH AND YOU ALL KNOWIT.YOU CHEATHAM COUNTY ARE ARROGANT,CONCEITED,AND BAKETBALL ILLITERATE.I SAY THIS OBJECTIVELY BECAUSE I PLAY IN DICKSON COUNTY AND HAVE SEEN BOTH PLAYERS IN MULTIPLE GAMES! thumb

YOU CHEATHAM COUNTY PEOPLE ARE ALL ALIKE-CRYBABIES!THATS RIGHT ALL OF YOU-SYCAMORE,HARPETH AND CHEATHAM HIGH.ANYBODY CAN SCORE 20 A NIGHT WHEN THEY SHOOT 30 TIMES.HE PLAYS NO DEFENSE,DOES NOT REBOUND,CAN NOT TAKE THE BALL TO THE RACK-I WOULD RATHER HAVE BRINK OVER SMITH.1 ON 1 RALSTON WOULD EAT SMITHS LUNCH AND YOU ALL KNOWIT.YOU CHEATHAM COUNTY  ARE ARROGANT,CONCEITED,AND BAKETBALL ILLITERATE.I SAY THIS OBJECTIVELY BECAUSE I PLAY IN DICKSON COUNTY AND HAVE SEEN BOTH PLAYERS IN MULTIPLE GAMES! thumb

825550393[/snapback]

i am not a cheatham boys bball fan sorry man