Who wins the rematch?

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I've been out with a finger injury but im back now though u know me gotta do what i do best on coacht i mean this is my sight and all oh yea and by the way all ya'll bradley fans tell toothpick aka YMCA all-american raquetball player kent smith to holler at me and tell T.O. (the sorry one) sup

825559327[/snapback]

Finger injury? From what? Kent proably beat you up or something..LOL :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on people Mr. Pugh is back (Cleveland's Pugh) is back now who do i think will win i think that Cleveland will win cause Aaron Green did a excellent job coaching last game while kent smith aka toothpick he doesn't have my respect yet for me to capatilize his name will be scratchin his head wonderin y his boys lost to Cleveland again and i heard that T.O (the sorry one) injured his ankle the other day.

Cleveland 71

Bradley    65

P.S Bradley fans ya'll should know who i am and i am bringin a new improved board to the game and way to steal are idea.

825559142[/snapback]

Could someone translate this post into english? "sorry,yall dont be knowin who yall is cuz the board is aint understand your post"

Edited by volntn

[ok so u are blaming the refs on the first loss!!! haha!!!!!!!!

825561939[/snapback]

?? Nope. They had an off night shooting outside,and Cleveland played as well as they could. I guess your emotional development hasn't matured enough yet to understand joking between adult's. Have a nice day.

Edited by volntn

?? Nope. They had an off night shooting outside,and Cleveland played as well as they could. I guess your emotional development hasn't matured enough yet to understand joking between adult's. Have a nice day.

825562088[/snapback]

Man, Bradley has alot of off nights. Was the games against McMinn Co. off nights? you beat them a combined 7 points. What about the game against Rhea Co.? Oak Ridge? The first game against Red Bank? Everytime Bradley has came close to losing or lost, the BC fans say they had a bad/off game. OK, $20 says Cleveland by 6 or more.