Most underrated players in the State

gomab2

Who are the most underrated players in the State??? Who are the guys that are big time players, but don't get the pub, either because they are overshadowed by a teammate, or they are from a small town, etc...

My #1 pick is Northside's Dell Coleman. Playing alongside Richard and Reginald Delk will often get a kid overlooked, which has happened to Coleman. But quietly Coleman is now averaging 16.7 ppg and 9.2 rpg on a team that already features the scoring of two SEC players... Dell is a 6'5 wing who can shoot the three and post up equally well, but what really separates him from the rest, and what has helped land him as a top 20 player in the State, is his heart and tenacity on the court. Not many players accross the state play with as much passion on the court as this warrior... He continued his outstanding play last night against Haywood Co with 26 points and 11 rebounds...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lee smith of is a little under rated as a high school player, he will never play on the college level both because of football and because hes a 6'5 post man so he will end his basketball career with the panthers like most other post men in east tennessee due to lack of size in the area.

As for Dixon being under rated i have to dissagree. I played against him in JV ball last year and he was unimpressive. Not judging him on one game but to me hes not much of a player.

i think lee smith of is a little under rated as a high school player, he will never play on the college level both because of football and because hes a 6'5 post man so he will end his basketball career with the panthers like most other post men in east tennessee due to lack of size in the area.

As for Dixon being under rated i have to dissagree. I played against him in JV ball last year and he was unimpressive. Not judging him on one game but to me hes not much of a player.

825548782[/snapback]

APARENTALLY YOU MUST NOT HAVE MUCH TALENT YOURSELF, TO SAY THAT HE IS UNIMPRESSIVE. YOU PROBALLY DON'T EVEN PLAY. CHECK THE STATS , I BELEIVED HE BURNED POWELL EAIRLER :ph34r: