DaFuture4All

YOUR#'SBEENCALLED

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic at hand,

Da Future4All,

How do you see the District Tournament shaping up? Who will come out on top? I personally feel that Slaw Hill will be upset before even making it to the substate. They have a habit of choking in big games. But, they do have Dedra Brown running around in the other team's student sections on cowbell patrol. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the redneck parents from Tenn High are watching other teams play after going down in the first round of the District to East or South.

shwaxin, the reason i don't say anything to that is because you have to know what your saying is rediculous. We have alot of players that are going to play in college, and thats a fact. Science Hill has a good chance of winning districts, but D.B. will once again when the region. If Science Hill makes it to substate, they will lose. Thats that, and listen, why would anyone be afraid of your student section, obviously you didn't see ours. Compare the people and their characteristics....

D.B.-alot of swole guys and alot of more people.

S.H.-Guys that are cute and are really famous models that wear sweater vests.

I wonder who would win if the two were to go at it? Anybody have any input to who the winner would be? You all know my prediction, and as for Dedra, she needs to go back to her sorry school and students and leave the D.B. patrolling to the D.B. staff, what a clown.

Thats that, and listen, why would anyone be afraid of your student section, obviously you didn't see ours. Compare the people and their characteristics....

I wonder who would win if the two were to go at it? Anybody have any input to who the winner would be?

Maybe I'll get me one of them sweater vests and I can be an Abercrombie model too. I'll bet all the guys at Slaw Hill like him alot. That's why JC is the you know what capital of Tennessee.

Thats that, and listen, why would anyone be afraid of your student section, obviously you didn't see ours. Compare the people and their characteristics....

I wonder who would win if the two were to go at it? Anybody have any input to who the winner would be?

Maybe I'll get me one of them sweater vests and I can be an Abercrombie model too. I'll bet all the guys at Slaw Hill like him alot. That's why JC is the you know what capital of Tennessee.

Maybe I'll get me one of them sweater vests and I can be an Abercrombie model too.  I'll bet all the guys at Slaw Hill like him alot.  That's why JC is the you know what capital of Tennessee.

825552164[/snapback]

REEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO, your the man and partying down in Florida here in a few weeks is gonna rock..............

Let’s hear your prediction for tonight’s game against South dafuture … or is this game not important enough??? Now keep in mind db NEVER were able to step up to the challenge of THS! By the way the Science Hill game was definitely a fluke. ;)

This season has been a slight disappointment up to this point. But there is still one team I can confidently talk trash too … and that’s those losers from DB. WHO”S YOUR DADDY NOW!!!! ;);):lol:

First off i am a SH fan always have been and always will. I dislike DB with a passion and love to see them lose to science hill. But this "Waxin" kid makes some stupid posts so DB fans do what Dafuture does and just ignore him. I may not like DB but i love a SH/DB game because that is the best we have up here in east TN. I may not like them but i can respect them and their players. Despite what rumors there may be about lamon he is a great player, both basketball and football. If i was picking a big 7 team he is definetly my #1 post player. I had to speak up b/c there are only a few SH fans that post on here and most of them act a fool with the exception of Surf4life. You may not like DB but you got to respect them and their players. head to head we are 1-1 so id say we are even, for now. till the districts... im out

I hope your not saying that Boone is making a run for second? Listen waxer, we don't need your smart comments. Just accept the fact that I predicted a few games of interest, and realize that they will be right. But, I do not encourage any betting from my picks.

825549257[/snapback]

DAFUTURE,

Good call on the Dobyns Bennett vs. South game. I give you props. oh wait DB lost n/m. B4 you start shoutin your great and all thatdont predict on your own teams games, it will only come back to bite you in the(explicit). Boone is a tough team ask tn high and science hill. I have sen a team shoot like them in the first half in all my years of high school basketball they didnt miss. But since there are two halves science overcame a 17 point deficit to become the conference champions of the 04-05 season. GO TOPPERS.

Listen, yeah we lost, but the readings weren't so clear on that game. Do you know how though? We battled the refs all night long. Lamon did have a Lebron James style dunk though, that was nice. But Science Hill waxing guy, I don't know why you even say stuff on here trying to contradict people after our conversation a couple of days. And yes Boone will not be 2nd in the conference that is a fact. Anyways, we were tied up, and their center tried to shoot a half court shot, and he got fouled after the clock was expired. The refs didn't know what they were calling. It was an embarrassing game. Shwaxin, whats your name?