Pickett County -Red Boiling Springs

muffin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett won the game and deserved the game after the poor play put up by RBS but on the final shot of the game by Clark, the bald-headed ref called a foul and I seen it with my own eyes and then he talked with the other refs and they left the court, congrats to the Bobcats, you guys deserved the win after outplaying a very poor performance by the Dawgs!!!!

got milk you must have been at a different game the last play the bald ref did not call a foul. he called out of bounds. the gaurd for rbs goes out of control and kicks it out of bounds. sorry but look for someone else to blame. coach white was even on her as to why she didn't shout the ball with no one on her at the free throw line. and the refs did talk after the game but it was because they were do something between games so they left the floor until they finished. so next time get it right, if you don't know whats going on don't post about it.

\

Pickett won the game and deserved the game after the poor play put up by RBS but on the final shot of the game by Clark, the bald-headed ref called a foul and I seen it with my own eyes and then he talked with the other refs and they left the court, congrats to the Bobcats, you guys deserved the win after outplaying a very poor performance by the Dawgs!!!!

825553034[/snapback]

Edited by ref83

got milk you must have been at a different game the last play the bald ref did not call a foul. he called out of bounds.  the gaurd for rbs goes out of control and kicks it out of bounds.  sorry but look for someone else to blame.  coach white was even on her as to why she didn't shout the ball with no one on her at the free throw line.  and the refs did talk after the game but it was because they were do something between games so they left the floor until they finished.  so next time get it right, if you don't know whats going on don't post about it.

You would not happen to be a sorry ref would you? 

\

825553048[/snapback]

got milk you must have been at a different game the last play the bald ref did not call a foul. he called out of bounds.  the gaurd for rbs goes out of control and kicks it out of bounds.  sorry but look for someone else to blame.  coach white was even on her as to why she didn't shout the ball with no one on her at the free throw line.  and the refs did talk after the game but it was because they were do something between games so they left the floor until they finished.  so next time get it right, if you don't know whats going on don't post about it.

\

825553048[/snapback]

Dont want to hurt your feelings but i had a very good view of what was going on and yes the ref called the foul and no White was not saying anything to Clark about not shooting, because she went up with the ball and got whacked in the head and the bald ref blew his whistle and put his hand up and at that time all the PC players were running onto the court and the refs huddled for a second and talked then they left the floor, I had a great view, so dont tell me to get it right, because I am right! And by the way, I am not blaming the refs, because RBS should have come ready to play and won that game far before the last shot, I think the refs did a great job in both games and you will not hear me complaining about officials that much, so you know when I do that something must have not been right! But in saying all that great game by PC you got a very deserving win and good luck the rest of the way! thumb

Lady Bobcats played a very great game on friday night against RBS..and they just came through with the win..and yes i was there at the game also and i don't remember the ref calling a foul at the end..cause the lady cats had their hands straight up..no foul..and it doesn't matter now..its over..said and done..lady cats won..both teams played a good game though..and yes the lady bobcat players were running onto the floor b/c they were very excited about this district win..i mean if u were in their shoes u would have done the same!...but oh well..great game Lady Bobcats and Bobcats..keep it up!..

Lady Bobcats played a very great game on friday night against RBS..and they just came through with the win..and yes i was there at the game also and i don't remember the ref calling a foul at the end..cause the lady cats had their hands straight up..no foul..and it doesn't matter now..its over..said and done..lady cats won..both teams played a good game though..and yes the lady bobcat players were running onto the floor b/c they were very excited about this district win..i mean if u were in their shoes u would have done the same!...but oh well..great game Lady Bobcats and Bobcats..keep it up!..

825553432[/snapback]

Oh I totally agree, I think they should have been excited also I am not saying anything bad about that, I am just saying that no one from PC seen the ref because they were cheering for their team that had just won, while many people on RBS's side was cheering also because the ref had called the foul! But hey, it is said and done, PC was the better team last night and I will not be surprised at all if theses two teams meet again! Good Luck to all!