Tyler Smith's dunk over Brandon Wright

bigwilly

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put it this way... the guys on channel 4 were flipping out and going back in slow mo a few times saying " wow... his head is actually above the rim" They also talked and talked about how Vandy would need someone like him... However, they weren't flipping out over B. Wright....

put it this way...  the guys on channel 4 were flipping out and going back in slow mo a few times saying " wow...  his head is actually above the rim"  They also talked and talked about how Vandy would need someone like him...  However, they weren't flipping out over B. Wright....

825549306[/snapback]

yes, it was quite a dunk, thats y i want a pic of it...

Guest catfish-hunter

The dunk does not matter folks. Really, do you all believe that one Tyler Smith dunk on Brandan Wright will define his legacy at Giles County??? Unless I'm mistaken, Giles won a state title two years ago. If you guys want to talk about a Tyler Smith accomplishment, then please talk about that. Why talk about one dunk that happened in a game that Tyler's team lost??? I was there and I'll be the first to say that the dunk was unbelievable, however it's now over. Let's stop reflecting back on one moment that happened during one meaningless non-district game, no matter how talented two of the players in the game really are.

So is B. Wright's legacy at BA going to be that he blocked the shot of a guy that is 2 inches shorter and falling away from him?? WOW! Now that's NBA caliber if I've ever seen it! Call it both ways Big Cat! The people just want a picture of the dunk.

I thought the clip might be on the Channel 4 News website, but I never could find it. Unapproved Website is the only place I've seen it, but you have to be a member! And, no, I am not a member.

LEBRON WHO?

So is B. Wright's legacy at BA going to be that he blocked the shot of a guy that is 2 inches shorter and falling away from him?? WOW! Now that's NBA caliber if I've ever seen it! Call it both ways Big Cat! The people just want a picture of the dunk.

I thought the clip might be on the Channel 4 News website, but I never could find it. Unapproved Website is the only place I've seen it, but you have to be a member! And, no, I am not a member.

LEBRON WHO?

825549628[/snapback]

tyler is 3 if not 4 inches shorter than wright