DCA

ng4uk

DCA would finish 4th in region 8A.  They are so over rated it is unreal.  They will find out soon enough, like when they play Dresden, Trenton or Gleason in the state tournament.

What a joke....beat Mt. Juliet (lol) you need an attorney! because you obviously have a drug problem :blink:

I'm Denny Crane

825555713[/snapback]

Denny, I think you may be right about being overrated. I believe that the best A teams in the state are in West TN. But DCAs non-district wins against bigger schools have been impressive. They may be in for a rude awakening.

As for the broman Friendship fan, got nothing to root for so you gotta come on here talking smack about DCA...what's the problem you have with them...you're kid get wronged and leave the school or something?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Now I am a firm believer that 1A teams can hold their own a lot more against 3A teams then a lot of other people. I don't buy the fact that players in 3A are way better then players in 1A, because there are many players in 1A who could start for some of the great 3A schools. Despite all of this, there is no way that DCA could keep up with Mt. Juliet. Mt. Juliet is one of the premier teams in the nation. They do have everything (and then some) and they could well be on their way to a national championship. DCA is a good team (the best in 1A as of right now), but they could not keep pace with Mt. Juliet. The Lady Wildcats need to worry about just being the best in 1A, because believe me when I say that they haven't even seen the best 1A has to offer them yet, but it's coming.

Hold on, don't pop the champagne on that NATIONAL championship just yet PT, you still have your lovely county neighbors who might have something to say about that. Go (WCHS) Lady Wilcats and DCA Lady Wildcats for that matter. :unsure: