Dunning vs. Manson @ State INDIVIDUAL tourney

Gripper

Will if this happens, we'll just see how much of a competitor Whit is. Knowing a lil about Whit, I'd wouldn't be too surprised if he does move up to 125 at state to reclaim his crown, and not leave anything behind. However, I believe that you have to wrestle what ever weight-class you wrestle in state, so that may restrict Whit to 119. What do you guys think?

dunning lost to manson in overtime

825553577[/snapback]

THIS WAS A GREAT MATCH! Looked like a good college match. Both of these guys are wrestling at a level above the rest of the state.This was a pleasure to witness. Hats off to Father Ryan and Whitt for giving us this show.This match did not help Ryan in the least (It was over by the 125s).Whit has taken every challenge he could get all year, no wonder he is so good. Way to go Corey you looked great!

Whitt has bigger fish to fry.  He has his eyes on the national championship.  His best shot is at 119.  He has to wrestle 119 at the state individuals to wrestle 119 at senior nationals.

825553071[/snapback]

my understanding is that the State Duals count for your low weight for SN.

my understanding is that the State Duals count for your low weight for SN.

825555083[/snapback]

"You cannot enter a weight class below the lowest weight class you wrestled during your senior year in either the State Duals or individual State Championships at the end of the year." from the NHSCA site.

Edited by bkpres