AA vs. A

HickoryHusker

Let's hear it...8 games, AAs best 8 vs. As best 8. Could A win at least half those games? I know that there have been some A teams to do it this year...is AA down a bit? is A strong this year? Or does it matter? Would AA win most easily?

And then let's go further...AAAs best 8 vs. AAs best 8.

AAAs best vs. As best, would A win ONE game?

We all know that anything can happen in any game, but are there legit shots here?

Edited by HickoryHusker

If it's AA #1 vs. A #1 based on AP rankings, then AA would easily win at least 7/8. I said in an earlier post that AA would probably win all eight, but one can never bet on 100% clean sweep.

Random draw, though, sounds fun...

But as for AAA vs. AA, I think it's that same as AA vs. A ... And I don't think A's top 8 would win any vs. AAA's top 8...

Here is what I know (Class A teams are listed 1st):

Donelson Christian Academy beat Upperman, Harpeth, and Pigeon Forge.

Peabody has beaten Gibson County who has beaten Westview.

Gleason beat Chester County and McNairy Central.

Clarkrange beat Oliver Springs in a Hall of Fame game and Gibson County at the Mid-South Classic.

South Fulton has took out Obion County and Gibson County.

Perry County beat Upperman easily at Shelbyville just before the season started.

Summertown has beaten Loretto.

Now, these are just a few examples of how A can play with AA. There is not that much difference between A and AA, but people love to think there is. It doesn't matter what classification you are, if you can play ball then you can play ball, no matter how big your school is and how many kids are enrolled there.

Here is what I know (Class A teams are listed 1st):

Donelson Christian Academy beat Upperman, Harpeth, and Pigeon Forge.

Peabody has beaten Gibson County who has beaten Westview.

Gleason beat Chester County and McNairy Central.

Clarkrange beat Oliver Springs in a Hall of Fame game and Gibson County at the Mid-South Classic.

South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> has took out Obion County and Gibson County.

Perry County beat Upperman easily at Shelbyville just before the season started.

Summertown has beaten Loretto.

Now, these are just a few examples of how A can play with AA.  There is not that much difference between A and AA, but people love to think there is.  It doesn't matter what classification you are, if you can play ball then you can play ball, no matter how big your school is and how many kids are enrolled there.

825554626[/snapback]

I agree,A can handle or stay even with AA, despite having less students to choose from.