3 divisions were great!

walkenvol

If anyone thought that the addition of the A/AA division wasn't a great success - please seek the services of a mental health professional immediately. The support for these programs was outstanding. Is there enough interest to add another division? Maybe split it as AAA 1300+ students, AA 600-1299 students, A less then 600? As long as the interest and competition is there, it appears that more is better.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone thought that the addition of the A/AA division wasn't a great success - please seek the services of a mental health professional immediately.  The support for these programs was outstanding.  Is there enough interest to add another division?  Maybe split it as AAA 1300+ students, AA 600-1299 students, A less then 600?  As long as the interest and competition is there, it appears that more is better.

825555042[/snapback]

I would! I was afraid that you were going to say Split DII. I drove all the way from Knoxville just to watch the A/AA. It was great!

to make the division mathematically correct, shouldn't we take the lowest high school attendance, the highest high school attendance add them together and divide by 3 to get the breakdowns.

example

School A has 350 students

School B has 3200 Students

3200 + 350 = 3550 divided by 3 which gives you approximatley 1180

So:

Small school would be 0-1180

Medium School would be 1181 - 2360

Large School would be 2360 - 3550 or above.

These are all numbers I pulled out of the air. But you should get the concept.

Or find the median number of students and distribute based on that.

Just an idea

to make the division mathematically correct, shouldn't we take the lowest high school attendance, the highest high school attendance add them together and divide by 3 to get the breakdowns.

example

School A has 350 students

School B has 3200 Students

3200 + 350 = 3550 divided by 3 which gives you approximatley 1180

So:

Small school would be 0-1180

Medium School would be 1181 - 2360

Large School would be 2360 - 3550 or above.

825555405[/snapback]

How many students does the largest school in TN have? I would hope that the smaller schools would be under 800.

How many students does the largest school in TN have?  I would hope that the smaller schools would be under 800.

825555428[/snapback]

Like I said, those were just numbers I pulled out of the air.

Here is a little more accurate pic

Largest 2360

Smallest 88

Total = 2448

each division would approximately be 815.

Small 0 - 815

medium 816 - 1630

Large 1631 - upperlevel

Like I said, just an estimate.

Gonyea

Edited by CoachGonyeaSHS

Like I said, those were just numbers I pulled out of the air.

Here is a little more accurate pic

Largest 2360

Smallest  88

Total  = 2448

each division would approximately be 815. 

Small 0 - 815

medium 816 - 1630

Large 1631 - upperlevel

Like I said, just an estimate.

Gonyea

825555435[/snapback]

That looks right!