Shelbyville vs. Coffee CO.

basketballfan2003

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the good old boy system that put him in is gone....so who knows.........just depends on how much pull the boys at jiffy burger or the local am radio station still have.

825560039[/snapback]

I'm glad you think we have so much stroke at the station. I like coach and wish him the best on and off the court. I did the same for you and Big Dave. If Ky. basketball is king I guess we are not so bad since we beat one of your better teams this season.

I'm glad you think we have so much stroke at the station. I like coach and wish him the best on and off the court. I did the same for you and Big Dave. If Ky. basketball is king I guess we are not so bad since we beat one of your better teams this season.

825562674[/snapback]

If you enjoy high school basketball, Iwould think you would have a hard time defending CC Basketball. As I remember Taylor was the last guy standing that wanted the job and he got it. He had no high school coaching experience and it showed. They always finish close to the bottom of district 8. In case your not aware District 8 is not a very good District. CC is regularly beaten by Warren Co. and Warren Co. just recently won their first District 7 game in 2 years.

i don't know a whole lot about this situation or basketball, but in 96-97, coach taylor was the assistant coach at the Middle school. and suddenly in 99 he got the head high school job. thats quite a career move over a short time span.

d. edd. is rupsrunt? i always thought he new a lot about basketball. seemed to know alot of people in kentucky too.

i don't know a whole lot about this situation or basketball, but in 96-97, coach taylor was the assistant coach at the Middle school.  and suddenly in 99 he got the head high school job.  thats quite a career move over a short time span.

d. edd. is rupsrunt?  i always thought he new a lot about basketball.  seemed to know alot of people in kentucky too.

825564746[/snapback]

d edd is ruppsrunt..........no i don't think so......

Edited by modincus

825562674[/snapback]

where is old Super Dave at anyhow????????????? Man he was truely the master of the microphony..................by the way besides Rukidnme the only other media person I liked was old Lucky......if you are him then you are ok.

Edited by ruppsrunt

i don't know a whole lot about this situation or basketball, but in 96-97, coach taylor was the assistant coach at the Middle school.  and suddenly in 99 he got the head high school job.  thats quite a career move over a short time span.

d. edd. is rupsrunt?  i always thought he new a lot about basketball.  seemed to know alot of people in kentucky too.

825564746[/snapback]

from an unproven assistant at the middle school to the head job at a large hs.....he did it the old fashioned way........he EARNED it!

How bout this....if he wins at Franklin County next Tuesday night will that shut you up, ruppsrunt & modincus? You have bashed Coach Taylor enough and he will turn out to be a good coach in this league soon enough without you two second guessing whether or not he should have the job he has and the one you don't. The Swamprat has had all he can take about one of our coaches from our 8-AAA league. If you are worthy of having the knowledge to coach in this league....find a job and we will beat you too for Coach Taylor.

How bout this....if he wins at Franklin County next Tuesday night will that shut you up, ruppsrunt & modincus?  You have bashed Coach Taylor enough and he will turn out to be a good coach in this league soon enough without you two second guessing whether or not he should have the job he has and the one you don't.  The Swamprat has had all he can take about one of our coaches from our 8-AAA league.  If you are worthy of having the knowledge to coach in this league....find a job and we will beat you too for Coach Taylor.

825566098[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down boy..........ruppsrunt don't coach in 2nd rate leagues like 8AAA.........I'll save that for Taylor. By the way he has had 7 years.....ain't that enough??????????????????