WAVERLY GOES DOWN TO LEWIS COUNTY

dudumonaghan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'd say if it had anything to do with sportsman ship that it would have been poor.... but the thing is IT DIDNT, they were in the vehicle talkin trash and the took off like a bat out of hades so they got what they got.... they deserved it, you don't come into someone else's town talkin trash when there's 30 guys ready to just beat you down, no sense in it, but what else is there to expect from those people from waverly :(:lol:

Well golfinman23 sounds like to me u like to talk alot of trash urself and if u ask me they way u talk about waverly fans that were there calling them punks and everything that u are just a little punk urself tryin to talk all big and bad on coacht sounds just like something a little punk would do but anyway enough wasting my time on you if all is true i would have ran just the same if I was one of those waverly fans i believe they were outnumbered 10 to 1 from what I hear the lewis county fans caused some damage to a waverly fans car and that is vandalism no matter who said what its vandalism and the authorities should have been called and with the vandalising of vehicles that must be just one example of how lewis county fans behave and represent themselves

P.S. WAVERLY WILL ROMP LEWIS COUNTY IF THEY MEET IN REGIONALS

GO TIGERS

I talk trash i'm one of the most controversial persons in the world... but when i say something i'm not scared to say it to their faces, and last night i was right ther in their face.... call me a punk if you'd like, but i'm not the one that went and talked trash to 20 guys and then ran off and went home... i like to mark my territory with a good ole fashion passing of gas, smell it a mile away.

give credit where credit is do Lewis County did beat a good waverly team but it is hard for even waverly to win whenever it is 8 on 5. But if Lewis county even makes it to the region then i guess we will play ya'll 5 on 5, then we will see who goes home crying. And as for the boys who ran I would had to considering the odds were not in their favor. See ya'll next time...