RV @ KW

NW @ NE

Thurs. 2/17

RV @ NE

Fri. 2/18

CHS @ NE

RV @ DC

KW @ HC

What are your predictions? Can Dickson Co. go undefeated? How do you think the Final Standings will look? What will happen in the district tournament @ Northeast? etc.

Edited by Ticket

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think NW will win both of their last two games. After that, they will go on a roll and win the distirct tournament and the region. Why? Because they don't suck, and they are playing good ball together! Pretty soon they will get their JV team fresh off of their 10-AAA JV tournament victory. This will give NW the needed depth to run off nine victories in a row and advance to the state tournament.

You just watch out for NW baby!!!

I think NW will win both of their last two games. After that, they will go on a roll and win the distirct tournament and the region. Why? Because they don't suck, and they are playing good ball together! Pretty soon they will get their JV team fresh off of their 10-AAA JV tournament victory. This will give NW the needed depth to run off  nine victories in a row and advance to the state tournament.

You just watch out for NW baby!!!

825559837[/snapback]

This will happen right after monkeys fly out of my butt..

I think Dickson will lose one game ... either against NE or at Clarksville. I still think Dickson Co. will be the #1 seed in the tournament. Clarksville will have a hard time winning at NE next Friday. I think Rossview has a chance to beat Henry County at home this Friday to ensure that NW finishes in last place.

Northeast is the host for the district tournament so they have to be the favorite. I think they will beat Dickson County in a classic championship game. Clarksville and Henry Co. are also my picks to advance to the region.

I think Dickson will lose one game ... either against NE or at Clarksville. I still think Dickson Co. will be the #1 seed in the tournament. Clarksville will have a hard time winning at NE next Friday. I think Rossview has a chance to beat Henry County at home this Friday to ensure that NW finishes in last place.

Northeast is the host for the district tournament so they have to be the favorite. I think they will beat Dickson County in a classic championship game. Clarksville and Henry Co. are also my picks to advance to the region.

825560303[/snapback]

Dickson is playing to good right now to hit a stumbling block. They will win out and win th district. I give props to Coach Tuck, he has done a good job with this team. Pfliger is playing lights out !!!

Prediction

Dickson 66

Northeast 54

Go Cougars!!!!!

Northeast Lack of a good PG kills any chances of them beating Dickson County? Clarksville Has the best chanc-e to Beat Dickson County at this point of the GAME, :)

Corey has proven his worth. He has a slightly better supporting cast then Drake & Thomas, if U go back and look at the NORTHEAST stats U will see Drake & Thomas carried NE on their backs... they lack the Guard play,,,IN the News Paper The Leaf Chronicle, Coach Cooper talked about going to the Middle School to find a Guard... WOW!!! :D

Drake is having one of the best years in 10AAA history, U would have to go Back to the Shawn Marion, Trent Hassel, & Marcus Maybin days,, to find a better performance by a Small Forward in 10AAA.. Then theres Corey P-who will be a great fit for Rice U, he plays just like the Player he will replace at Rice, Brock G (From Clarksville High),, I think Corey & Drake should be concider for MR Basketball :lol: ,,, but the Politics of TN Basketball will not pick a player out of the Weak 10AAA District... :lol:

CROSS thumb

825560303[/snapback]

I agree except I think Kenwood goes to region as 4th spot.

I like Dickson County's chances at home tonight against NE. Should be a great crowd there ... especially with the girls teams playing for 1st place. Henry County @ Rossview should also be a close one tonight.

I like Henry County's chances of beating Kenwood in the #4-5 game in the district tournament. They play next Friday at Henry County ... Henry County won the earlier meeting at Kenwood. Kenwood has more talent, but that program doesn't show a lot of class - I am rooting for Henry County. thumb Dickson County could have trouble with the winner ... Henry County took Dickson down to the wire last week and Kenwood knocked Dickson County out last year on their way to the tourny title. Dickson County has the best team in the district, but NE and Clarksville have the talent to pull an upset. There should be some good crowds at the tournament this year because it is back in Clarksville at NE this year. The district teams will struggle at Wilson Central for the region.

I think we have 123 examples of the excrement that you spew on this website.  I will put my reputation up against yours anytime.

825561691[/snapback]

To be real wit you, I really dont care what your rep is, When you come to da court you betta be ready to play because if you anit then you will get DROPPED!! Come to da court aganist me. You will get DROPPED!!