It's that time again!!!

Gomab Hoops Showcase IV

The Premier Recruiting Showcase in Tennessee

When: Saturday, March 12

Where: Lexington HS, Lexington, TN

How far: Only an hour and a half tops from Memphis and Nashville

Cost: Only $20 per player

Who: Freshmen, Sophs, Juniors, and Seniors

The Gomab Hoops Showcase is an all day event for kids from accross the state to showcase their skills in front of Recruiting Services and college Coaches. This year, at reps from Gomab Recruiting Service, Hoopscoop.com, and Tennesseeprephoops.com will be in attendance, as well as the possibility of Unapproved Website (will know within the next few weeks)... Last year, 11 different colleges were in attendance, and we look forward to even more this year... In addition, and in-depth packett will be mailed out to over 30 Division 1 colleges...

This is a great opportunity to 1) create exposure for an athlete that may have been overlooked previously, 2) perform in front of College coaches, 3) prove your game against players you normally wouldn't play against in HS, and 4) increase your player Ranking on CoachT.com or Tennesseepreps.com if you feel you deserve more pub...

Space is limited: we had 109 kids last year, and expect more this year, so only the first 140 kids will attend... Reserve a spot now by emailing me at GomabShowcase@yahoo.com or any of my other email addresses... or get there early on Saturday, March 12... Registration is from 9am-10:30am... Game play will begin at 11am...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoMab

You are presenting an excellent opportunity for a lot of young men to be seen and evaluated and are to be commended for your effort. My only complaint is that you've scheduled it before some teams will be finished with competition and their underclassmen cannot attend, thus miss out on this chance. Is there a possibility you could take that into consideration and move the Showcase back? Seems like we had this same conversation last year?

Though I agree with you Jumpshot that this date leaves out the kids that make State tourney, there are some problems with moving it back... AAU starts up right after State tourney, and the first major tourneys are only 2 weeks after State tourney...

By holding it Saturday, March 12, only the kids that are in State tourney miss out (and they get some exposure at state)... What I would like to do, and I will touch base with you again about this, is get your R-E kids at our team tourney in May (Ballerz Challenge of Champions), whether they are on an AAU team already, or simply create a makeshift team that include R-E's unsigned seniors, among others, so that they can get the same level of expsosure that they would miss during the Showcase...

Jumpshot... email me at some point, if you get the chance, at GomabShowcase@yahoo.com to discuss this idea, as well as some other things relative to R-E and Memphis hoops...

Supersteve... We have thought about doing something in East Tn, but don't have any dates or gyms set yet... There are not many weekends free due to HS State, NCAA Final 4, and AAU getting rolling, so it may or may not work out for a showcase out east this year...

825561198[/snapback]

there are a couple nice gyms in chattanooga im sure would be great to use....howard, ooltewah, soddy daisy, any of them would be a great location and it is in a place where its easy for lots of colleges to attend, just a thought

• 2 weeks later...