Gomab Hoops Showcase IV

gomab2

Coach,

I would love to have your kids at the Showcase, since I have never seen Middle College play, and you guys had such a great season... Doaks from Trenton was VERY complimentary of your team and players when I asked him about MC...

Just post their names right here, along with height, grade, and position, and I will pre-register them...

For everyone else, still spots left, but getting tons of email each day... Shaping up to be a GREAT event, and I am very excited about the players that have already regsitered... Still room, so if you want to attend, you need to hurry up and pre-register as teams are getting knocked out of region in large numbers now...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach,

I would love to have your kids at the Showcase, since I have never seen Middle College play, and you guys had such a great season... Doaks from Trenton was VERY complimentary of your team and players when I asked him about MC...

Just post their names right here, along with height, grade, and position, and I will pre-register them...

For everyone else, still spots left, but getting tons of email each day... Shaping up to be a GREAT event, and I am very excited about the players that have already regsitered... Still room, so if you want to attend, you need to hurry up and pre-register as teams are getting knocked out of region in large numbers now...

825600915[/snapback]

gomab2,

Here is a list of my guys. i hope that they do well. see you next week.

James Buntyn Junior 5’10 guard

Daren Currie Junior 6’5 forward

All-district (MVP), All-region

Antwoine Todd Senior 6’3 guard

All-district

James Webb Junior 5’10 guard

Jamelle Owens Junior 6’ guard

Jeremy Williams Junior 6’1 forward

Steve Johnson Junior 6’2 forward

Walter Kendrick Senior 6’4 forward

Brandon Boyd Junior 5’10 guard