Waverly vs. Creek Wood

Jp-tiger

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

CreekWood has quite a bit to play for Jp!!! If they are able to win out (which is you and a game with Montgomery Central on Monday night) and Harpeth loses to Sycamore tomorrow night, then they are the #3 seed in the district. Get ready because Darden will be playing tomorrow night as well. I am not about to predict a winner in this one, but I will tell you that Wavo had better bring their A-GAME to the gym tomorrow night. If not, they will lose this basketball game.

Guest catfish-hunter

I just looked at CreekWood's schedule for the first time in a while and it seems that they have been sinking like the Titanic here lately. If they losse tonight at Wavo, on Monday at Montgomery Central (which can be a tough place to play just ask Cheatham & Harpeth), then next Thursday against a solid McEwen team then they will be 1-11 in their last 12 games. OUCH!!!

Could it be that Sycamore has got a blessing in disguise awaiting them in the district tourney??? We all know that Stewart County on their own home floor is a dangerous basketball team. We also know that Montgomery Central has a.) beaten the Cubs this year & b.) taken Harpeth to 3OT's just this past Tuesday night. Sycamore will be playing a team that they have swept this year & that is really struggling down the stretch. I ain't saying that Stewart County and Mont. Cent. are better than CreekWood overall, but right now they might be playing better.

Edited by catfish-hunter