7a Dunks?

Basketballislife0918

Next year there should be about three or four players dunking it from Hermitage Springs.

since next year Hermitage springs will be dominating they will have plenty of chances to dunk it.

825561561[/snapback]

I don't know about dominating...but they'll be a whole lot better next year and may even make region...but as far as dominating...you still have Pickett and Clay here next year...and Jackson Co coming down...and plus all the teams still in here...Yall will do better, a whole lot better...but I don't know about dominating...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Puckett at McEwen, I've seen 7 dunks in 2 games from him. Also, Doaks from Peabody and Webb from West Carroll, All 3 of these are human highlight reels! thumb

825561985[/snapback]

i'm pretty sure those players aren't from 7A and i hope that some players from clay can throw it down next year. cuz with some of the blow outs they will be creating it will give the fans something to watch! and i really hope smith from hs has a chance next year he tried a couple this year with no success. but to his credit one was at the end of the game and the other off a missed layup. gl and hope to see some high flyin

• 2 weeks later...
Next year there should be about three or four players dunking it from Hermitage Springs.

They done have two that can dunk it in practice they just don't ever get

the chance to in a game, but since next year Hermitage springs will be dominating they will have plenty of chances to dunk it. The players I'm speaking of is Matt Smith and Timothy McLerran. and next year Jimmy Campbell.

825561561[/snapback]

I know Matt and Timothy can dunk it but I'm like you I think Jimmy will be able to dunk it next year and I also think Lucas Likens will be able to dunk it next year if not he will come close and he will be doing it his junior year