7a Dunks?

Basketballislife0918

Very true it can pick ur team up if someone dunks it. Lucas dunking it next year i highly dought that he likes about 5 or 6 in. right now to touchin the rim so i do not think that will happen but maybe junior year. He still has some growing to do so maybe then. thumb

825585947[/snapback]

hey fox we all know one thing u wont be able to dunk it next year ... so u dont have to worry bout anything ... lol thumb :blink:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true it can pick ur team up if someone dunks it. Lucas dunking it next year i highly dought that he likes about 5 or 6 in. right now to touchin the rim so i do not think that will happen but maybe junior year. He still has some growing to do so maybe then. thumb

825585947[/snapback]

Lucas can touch the rim i see him do it every day and he is already working on it and he will be working on it all summer so he will do it next year if he wants to bad enough

Who are you i mean lucas i saw him touch the rim once at a different school but never at HS. He still likes a good 3 inches. Matt Smith and Timothy McLerran with both be dunking alot next year. O and if i know Jimmy (which i do) he will be working on his jumping and shooting a whole lot in the off season. And i think the only compition HS will have next year will be Celina. No offense to the rest of the teams.

Who are you i mean lucas i saw him touch the rim once at a different school but never at HS. He still likes a good 3 inches.  Matt Smith and Timothy McLerran with both be dunking alot next year. O and if i know Jimmy (which i do) he will be working on his jumping and shooting a whole lot in the off season. And i think the only compition HS will have next year will be Celina. No offense to the rest of the teams.

825587216[/snapback]

The only competition HS will have is Clay...Clay will not have any competition next year...they're gonna be awesome next year...HS won't be dominate, but they will be much improved...Jackson Co will be here next year, and Pickett is always got a team to step up...But HS will be a whole lot tougher next year than they were this year...

Who are you i mean lucas i saw him touch the rim once at a different school but never at HS. He still likes a good 3 inches.  Matt Smith and Timothy McLerran with both be dunking alot next year. O and if i know Jimmy (which i do) he will be working on his jumping and shooting a whole lot in the off season. And i think the only compition HS will have next year will be Celina. No offense to the rest of the teams.

825587216[/snapback]

you must not see lucas very much then. like i said i see him every day and i know what he can do.

825587216[/snapback]

RBS will beat HS next year! Wait and see and they will do it with the good ole boys from RBS, not players that have been recruited in!

Next year there should be about three or four players dunking it from Hermitage Springs.

They done have two that can dunk it in practice they just don't ever get

the chance to in a game, but since next year Hermitage springs will be dominating they will have plenty of chances to dunk it. The players I'm speaking of is Matt Smith and Timothy McLerran. and next year Jimmy Campbell.

825561561[/snapback]

Next year's four qualifiers for the region tournament from 7A will be Clay Co., Jackson Co., Pickett Co. and Clarkrange. You heard it hear first! thumb