SHANNON

b_ball_king

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man among boys? I don't know about that. The last player to be "a man among boys"  in this district graduated in 2002 from Oneida. Shannon is good, though and should be dominate for his senior year.

825562271[/snapback]

Where is Donald Sexton these days anyway? (that was his name, wasn't it, Ro? I'm getting old, but I believe that's right.)

And, he was a player, no doubt.

---rSquared

Are you calling SHANNON the pansy. HA HA HA HA. Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard, NOT. Evidently you are just like the rest of these self centered young punks that like to get on here and run there mouth about SHANNON. And you know what, I know why that is. It is because of jealousy. Do you play basketball " Truth b Known ", because if you do I can see why you get on here and run your mouth, it is because you didn't get MVP and your jealous or maybe you don't play basketball because you wasn't good enough and you just wished you where half as good as SHANNON. Face it you are jealous and so are the rest of the people that get on here and run your mouths about SHANNON. The truth is the truth SHANNON got District MVP and there isn't a dang thing you people can do about it.