Holliman 130 or 135?

cchulk

Holliman lost a match against Kelly Felix in the Region 5 finals last night. It was the worst I've ever seen Holliman wrestle. He doesn't look as strong at 135 as he did when he was at 140.

825564316[/snapback]

That is because Felix is a stud. Kellen has lost to felix for the second time now but Kellen is the second to third best 135lb in the state. Felix is just a great wrestler and He has 2 more years to wrestle

That is because Felix is a stud. Kellen has lost to felix for the second time now but Kellen is the second to third best 135lb in the state. Felix is just a great wrestler  and He has 2 more years to wrestle

825564350[/snapback]

Kelly Felix is not a great wrestler, but rather a wrestler with a great big ego. He lacks the sportsmanship and character of true champions like Whitt Dunning, Kenny Meredith, Nic Bundy just to name a few.

in my opinion i think kellen is relying way too much on strength alone. granted strength plays a big role until you hit that brick wall called "technique" now kellen does have technique but its as if he doesn't quite know how to use it yet, i hope he figures it out before the end of this week. Good luck kellen.

on felix's defense i believe he has the entire package to be a true champion, he has the mental edge on his opponents, maybe his sportsmanship skills aren't the greatest but atleast they are there. i also believe that you need a bit of that arrogance to be good. good luck to felix both of them!