Giles County Baseball

GCpitcher

I've stayed off here a few days to see if all the boneheads would go away.  I just want to freakin' talk baseball.  I mean the 1st post on here was purely a personal attack on Coach.  I really can't help that he doesn't want his players to post on here, and I really can't help it if you think I'm immature.  But look at this thread, and see how much baseball was discussed. NONE!!!!!!!!!  You call me immature, moron, and whatever else, but I consider every one of you namecallers to be the same thing because of your refusal to carry on a normal baseball discussion!  I'm asking people to please discuss baseball because this was just a great big joke.... I really don't play baseball.  I'm just a GC fan that wanted to have some fun while messing with my economics teacher.  What it turned into was a 'Let's be gay and bash GC's coach, cuz we're baseball experts and could coach better than him.' - Then do it.

825572284[/snapback]

well looking back at this thread we were having a normal baseball discussion but after you read an opinion you didn't like you spouted off at the mouth. we are talking baseball, and you took it personal. Giles Co. has always a a good baseball team and they always play you tough during the regular season, but when it counts they have recently been coming up short. those are the facts and if you dont like them then i dont know what to do.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes from one person expressing that they dont think Giles Co. coach has lived to the expectations that people want to the fact that his dad has cancer? I know for a fact that JD nor anyone else meant anything bad about there posts. Taking it as far as saying that his dad has cancer isnt right at all. I think its very sad that he has to go through with that, but noone meant what they said as a mean comment. It's simply how some of you choose to interpret it.

Edited by MCLefty

I love Giles County baseball and I can't wait for this year's season.  The team returns all players except for two.  Anything less than a substate berth will be a disappointment in my eyes.

825577712[/snapback]

Well neely by looking at GC baseball recent history be prepared to be disappionted this year. Page (who beat Giles twice in districts last year) has every person returning and Marshall Co.(last year's district champs) looks good as usual this year with their returners. Giles will have to step it up a lot this year if they want a chance at sub-state. The district will be a tough one this year for Giles to get out of. But who knows for sure; the season is 2 weeks away and we all can't wait for it to come!

marshall county has a very good team this year they are 10 times better than last year... they have a great pitchin staff a catcher who can throw guys out at any base, they a better hitting club this year, its all goin to plan for them this year.. so watch out teams in 9aa district!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o yea did i say that they have more heart this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, the rumor around town is that I've been dissing Coach C. This however is not the case. In my second post on here I was defending him. When it got real bad I just stayed out for a while... but now I'm back to protect my good name... and keep MC from taking this thread over. (Yes, I mean you Marshall County, for once a 9AA discussion isn't about you) B) Anyway good luck to our team...... and I'm pretty sure that Mr. 'jmu' from the lovely town of Rudderville knows who I am. B) See you Saturday man- I guess I'll do the 'unveiling' there in line. thumb