8-AAA District Tournament

lakewoodswamprat

who is coachlj65 and some of these other ppl posting all district nominee's....and sayin stuff about law. co...how many games u been and watched them play....there prolly should have been 2 ppl make all district for law. co this year...im just courious to know how many actual games u have been to to see them play since u know so much

825579728[/snapback]

Actually I don't think it really matters how many games some of these posters have seen. They didn't pick the teams. It was the coaches, dude. You know, the guys who have actually seen every game.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is coachlj65 and some of these other ppl posting all district nominee's....and sayin stuff about law. co...how many games u been and watched them play....there prolly should have been 2 ppl make all district for law. co this year...im just courious to know how many actual games u have been to to see them play since u know so much

825579728[/snapback]

proboy, when did you see me list my "all-district nominees" on here? the 7 coaches vote for those honors, not me or any other fan. there are 7 teams in the district and other than the team that each fan supports, you probably don't see the other 6 but 2 times. i agree that one of the lawrence co boys should have made it. if you read my posts, i even picked lawrence co tonight. i never recall "saying stuff about lawrence co" so please point that out if you can. i actually have some good friends that teach and coach there, but if all the rest of their fans are like you, maybe i should pull for lincoln co.

Edited by coachlj65

anything can happen in tournament play as evidenced by the coffee co vs franklin co game. but i'm going with columbia in a game that could be tough and tight early but look for the lions to pull away in the 2nd half.

825580892[/snapback]

Columbia and Coffee Co will win their games and then play in the finals. Go Big Red!