Bailey hits 12 threes, 42 points!

gomab2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph also did this in JUST OVER A HALF. The team had 17 threes and was up 32-6 after one quarter, 60-18 at the half and 88-32 after 3 quarters. The team was very unselfish and deserve a lot of credit for getting the ball to Joesph and setting up screens. I lost track of all the steals Lance Mason had...maybe 6-8, Josh Wright had a bunch and so did Nathan Groce and Lance Staton. Josh had 2 threes, Nathan Groce, James Gibson and Brent Logan all had one. The final was 100-50 and Pickett is now 23-4.

Edited by bobcatfan300

Joseph Bailey is making a hard push as a finalist for Mr. Basketball, hitting for 42 points tonight on 12-16 threes!!! He had 33 points at half, including 9 treys...

Bailey is averaging 34.3 ppg in his last four games, and is making a hard push for Top 20 status in the Class of 2005...

825562634[/snapback]

Bailey broke the record that was held by Nathan Aaron, with 10 three pointers. thumb

Bailey had 12 three pointers tonight !!

They acknowledged him during the game by breaking that record! Way to go Bailey!! thumb

Joseph Bailey is making a hard push as a finalist for Mr. Basketball, hitting for 42 points tonight on 12-16 threes!!! He had 33 points at half, including 9 treys...

Bailey is averaging 34.3 ppg in his last four games, and is making a hard push for Top 20 status in the Class of 2005...

825562634[/snapback]

Shouldn't Bailey and Pickett be more worried about staying healthy for the upcoming district tourny, instead of breaking an individual record in a meaningless game?

Give me a break! It was senior night and Joseph deserved this. There is ALWAYS someone who has to be negative and try to ruin something special that an outstanding young man like Joseph and his team did. I think playing only a half was playing it safe and they could have really run the score up on Monterey if they played the starters longer. This was NOT a meaningless game. It was a DISTRICT game and it gave the Bobcats ANOTHER district title.

Give me a break! It was senior night and Joseph deserved this. There is ALWAYS someone who has to be negative and try to ruin something special that an outstanding young man like Joseph and his team did. I think playing only a half was playing it safe and they could have really run the score up on Monterey if they played the starters longer.  This was NOT a meaningless game. It was a DISTRICT game and it gave the Bobcats ANOTHER district title.

825562681[/snapback]

Just a question, a little touchy aren't you! :lol::lol::lol:

Does Monterey even have a basketball team?  This is twice now that Pickett County has put up over 100+ on them this year.

825562692[/snapback]

Yes, if I recall correctly Monterey beat Clarkrange this season. And Clarkrange beat Pickett County in their only district loss this year.

I would not call this game meaningless.

Bailey had 41 points in this game, including 12 three pointers!

In which he broke the record held by Natnan Aaron with 10 three pointers in 1 game.

Bailey only played approx. 18 out of the 32 min. game, and he did not play any in the 4th quarter. :lol:

Oh yea, I almost forgot, one more question then I

will leave you alone.  Exactly how many three pointers

did Bailey have against TEMPLE? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

825562696[/snapback]

Not very many. He is much better @ shooting 3 pointers in his own district. He was in foul trouble @ the Temple game also. In which everyone has a bad game sometimes.

But, let's not forget when they have a good game!

Bailey is averaging more than 33 points per game in the last 4 games in Pickett's district.

Let's not forget that he holds the record @ PCHS now for having the most 3 pointers in 1 game.

The record was formerly held by Nathan Aaron with 10 three pointers.

And now Bailey holds it with 12! thumb

Not very many. He is much better @ shooting 3 pointers in his own district. He was in foul trouble @ the Temple game also. In which everyone has a bad game sometimes.

But, let's not forget when they have a good game!

Bailey is averaging more than 33 points per game in the last 4 games in Pickett's district.

Let's not forget that he holds the record @ PCHS now for having the most 3 pointers in 1 game.

The record was formerly held by Nathan Aaron with 10 three pointers.

And now Bailey holds it with 12! thumb

825562715[/snapback]

Oh yea, it seems like I did hear about that somewhere, now that you have mentioned it. (20 times) thumb thumb thumb