Preseason predictions for 8AAA

chsninja

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that vincent was throwin in the mid 80s last nite, which is great seeing how cold it was....

825600676[/snapback]

I heard Shelbyville's inelligable lefty throws in the mid 80's 2. too bad he cant play or it would be interesting when they are both hittin in that range

Tullahoma should be the favorite to win District 8. Thay are very deep in pitchers and their bats should get better as the season progresses.

825603114[/snapback]

From what i hear Tullahoma only has Morris to pitch and after him they are shaky and will have some problems. So i dont see how they could be the favorite. I think u still have to let Coffee be the favorite untill someone takes them out. I dont really think either of those teams will when the district this year but untill then you have to let Coffee be the big dog wiht Vincent and the surrounding cast.

From what i hear Tullahoma only has Morris to pitch and after him they are shaky and will have some problems. So i dont see how they could be the favorite. I think u still have to let Coffee be the favorite untill someone takes them out. I dont really think either of those teams will when the district this year but untill then you have to let Coffee be the big dog wiht Vincent and the surrounding cast.

825603250[/snapback]

You may be right, but from what I have seen and heard, Tullahoma has the deepest pitching staff in District 8. Will that make the difference, only time will tell. Yes, Coffee Co has won the regular season district 2 consecutive years and no one should overlook them. The district should be as competitive as it was in basketball. Shelbyville has been playing very well during most of the preseason.

i know i may be a little late in writing this about adam, but i just now read it and i feel like i need to say something. first of all, WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?? i think i have a pretty good idea who "goingyard" is. I may be wrong, but if im not mistaken, your son may have graduated last year with adam. OR, he could be a Senior on this years baseball team....who knows. I think a little jealously may be involved here. Its pretty sad that you dont think Adam was a leader. Ask ANY coach OR teacher at the high school, they will tell you differently. This message board is NOT for dogging people out. Im sure if your "perfect" son was getting talked about like this, it would hurt your feelings. Now, like i said, i could be completley wrong about who i think this is,but WHOEVER it is, you should be an ADULT about it. What you said was VERY childish. I am a Senior at CHS and I dont want to see or hear anyone, espically adults, dog players. Come on, GROW up. -you will never know :rolleyes: Good luck Red Raiders and LADY RAIDERS ;) ;)