white co. vs cumberland co.

90warrior

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i screwed up on a few and what really hurt me was a game last sat. when the computer or somebody wouldn't let me pick a game[pope john paul 2] 24 hours ahead of time. oh well it's not over yet. :D

825563351[/snapback]

Know the feeling on picking the games,sometimes they take them off at any time during the day on Sat,and sometime I don,t think they are ever took off until after the games are played. :D

good job girls! keep getting better and you'll go far in the tourn. white co. led most of the game and should have won but we did have some stupid turnovers and the refs were awful. i mean that one ref never blew his whistle all night even when our girls got litterally tackled. to come away from crossville with a 3 point loss is pretty good cosidering the refs and the way we played at the first of the season. white co. is my choice now to win the district and yes even give columbia run for the region. 90 out.

:( Good job Warriorettes!  It's hard to beat 8 on the floor! But you guys showed them it could almost be done! :D Nasty sportsmanship in the stands also! It makes me very proud of White County's players and fans when I see a bunch like we saw tonight in Crossville! :D

825568294[/snapback]

the bad officiating went both ways! " If you cant play with the big dogs stay off the porch!" As for the fans everything that cumberland co. fans said was just a reply to what the warrior fans started. Here's a lesson in LIFE 101!..... Dont start something you can't finish! Both teams played hard and the officiating was terrible around around! Cumberland is just used to it! thumb

;) Good job Warriorettes!  It's hard to beat 8 on the floor! But you guys showed them it could almost be done! ;) Nasty sportsmanship in the stands also! It makes me very proud of White County's players and fans when I see a bunch like we saw tonight in Crossville! ;)

825568294[/snapback]

How can you talk?! If a little bit of school spirit offends you...then you might want to stay at the house from now on!! And Baller3 is right everything that was said was a reply to the SCUM on the other side of the gym!

Go ahead lets all cry a little more!! thumb It's a basketball game...not a tea party sweetheart! :D

Edited by wouldntyoulike2know

the bad officiating went both ways! " If you cant play with the big dogs stay off the porch!" As for the fans everything that cumberland co. fans said was just a reply to what the warrior fans started. Here's a lesson in LIFE 101!..... Dont start something you can't finish! Both teams played hard and the officiating was terrible around around! Cumberland is just used to it!  thumb

825569071[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Excuse me but I never saw any White Co. boys walking around with T-Shirts on that said,"Crossville girls are UGLY"....and just what was THAT in reply to? I also never saw White Co. writing the word 'Suck' on their board! That's because their too classy for that type of ..."little bit of school spirit". And as for the bad officiating Cumberland Co. SHOULD be used to it because it's always that way on their Home court!