Riverdale vs Tullahoma

hs sports fan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

The Warriors won the first matchup of these teams earlier in the year, even without Kit Hartsfield and Scott Thomas. This is the last regular season game that the Warriors have at home. It is senior night and i expect our 3 seniors, Ryan Denney, Michael Lavender, and Preston Smith, to go out the right way and come out with a huge win and gain even more momentum going into the district tournament.

Thoughts, Comments, Predictions?..................

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those three Riverdale seniors who have led this team from the bottom to the top will watch this one in the 4th from the bench........this will be a slaughter. The Warriors are RED HOT and I expect another stellar performance from them. All 3 Seniors should be applauded for their performances this season. I expect Mr ASSASSIN to push his pt totals closer to 300 in this game. Better keep the MTEMC close byto get the power back on cause it is LIGHTS  OUT at Riverdale on Tues.

825563296[/snapback]

Haven't heard Denney be called the ASSASSIN in a while.

Riverdale will win. sports fan which # is Preston Smith. I remember numbers better that names.