DISTRICT 10AA TOURNAMENT

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

We are one week away from the District 10AA tourney, which will be in Dover at Stewart County High School. Every team in the district can make an argument as to why they will be the ones to win the trophy at the end of the week, so let's here what you've got to say. Here is a look at the brackets:

1.) Waverly (when you win 25+ games and go 11-1 in the district you are #1)

4.) Sycamore (defending two time champs are in the same position as last year)

5.) CreekWood (the Red Hawks still searching for their first postseason win)

3.) Cheatham (ony team to beat Waverly have to be thrilled at this matchup)

6.) Mont. Cent. (the Indians have already beaten the Cubs this year)

2.) Harpeth (these Indians set to make up for last year's postseason disaster)

7.) Stewart Co. (the host team can sometimes be tough to beat in Dover)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would love to see the top 4 seeds advance. What an exciting round the semifinals and finals would be if this were to occur. None of the games between the 4 has been decided by greater than 7 points if my memory serves me correctly. All of these teams seem to be playing good ball as the season draws to a close. Cheatham won a very exciting game last night over a very athletic Kenwood team in OT. Harpeth came away with another close win as they got by Sycamore by 3. Can't wait for the tournament to begin.

every single game will be extremely close......except for the stewart and harpeth game.....if derrick is back.....if derrick isnt back....that one should be close too......theres no telling who will make it out of the 1st round.....central can beat cheatham...we have already seen that earlier this year....and you know sycamore and creekwood should be a decent game.....theres absolutely no telling

Waverly will take it this year. But it should be a fun tournament to watch, i mean if it comes down to Waverly and Sycamore I know that things will get messy.

So my predictions are that Waverly will take 1st, Sycamore will take 2nd, 3rd and 4th I believe will be a close battle as well but I believe that Cheatham County will take it.

Go TIGERS thumb

Good point Wildcat. It's all about who's playing the best ball at the right time. Very interesting matchups to start the tourny. Creekwood against Sycamore should be a good one. Especially with Darden back. Cheatham and Harpeth should win their first round games but Cheatham did lost to Montgomery Central earlier this season though. Good luck to all. Should be a great one.