Wautaga All-Conference Picks

jrock20lr

Guys, I do not understand how any objective person leaves the leading scorer in the conference off of the first team all conference team.  I guess that I am saying that you are not objective and therefore your choices do not mean much.

Jacob Frazier is the leading scorer in the conference.

Because Central and Happy Valley have the two best teams in the conference, it does not mean that they have the best individual players.

825568519[/snapback]

But somehow you can be objective on this?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I do not understand how any objective person leaves the leading scorer in the conference off of the first team all conference team. I guess that I am saying that you are not objective and therefore your choices do not mean much.

Jacob Frazier is the leading scorer in the conference.

Because Central and Happy Valley have the two best teams in the conference, it does not mean that they have the best individual players.

825568519[/snapback]

We are talking all conference team (team being the key word!). Frazier does score alot because he shoots everytime up the floor. I'd like to see his true percentages. If the 5 picked had to play in a real game and Frazier was on it he would not stand out much! My opinion only!

chscougars1, a am better than Toyota, you asked for it and you are getting it. Before last night Jacob Frazier was averaging 20.2 ppg and 5.8 rpg with a shooting percentage of 58%. Last night he had 30 points and shot 11 for 15. Last year, Jacob averaged 16 or 17 ppg playing with Chuck Lindholm and every play had to go through Chuck before the others were allowed to shoot.

Now I want to see how you Cougars match up. None of you even stand out on your own team, much less on an all conference team.

Edited by CHHS72

chscougars1, a am better than Toyota, you asked for it and you are getting it.  Before last night Jacob Frazier was averaging 20.2 ppg and 5.8 rpg with a shooting percentage of 58%.  Last night he had 30 points and shot 11 for 15.  Last year, Jacob averaged 16 or 17 ppg playing with Chuck Lindholm and every play had to go through Chuck before the others were allowed to shoot.

Now I want to see how you Cougars match up.  None of you even stand out on your own team, much less on an all conference team.

825569602[/snapback]

All I'm saying is if I am picking an All Conference team, Frazier would not be on it! There's more to the game than just scoring alot of points. Yes, he has had some great games and scored plenty of points but he still dont impress me.

When central went to volunteer Frazier choked. he was held to single digits i believe. now i'm not sayin i wouldn't put him on my all conference team, it just wouldn't be first team.

first team

Nave-elizabethton

Weatherford-central

Bowman-hv

Carrol-hv

Buchanan-central

2nd team

corn-unicoi

frazier-volunteer

caldwell-hv

beverly-central

leonard-central

How in the world do you people on here name the all Conference team and leave some of the players from the soon to be District Champions. The Unicoi County Blue Devils, most people on here haven't even named a player from here. I mean come on we didn't finish first in the conference, but we still have some really good talented players on this team. The conference team has to go like this:

Weatherford-Central

Colton White-Unicoi

Carrol-Valley

Beverely-Central

Corn-Unicoi or Caldwell-Valley

This team would be unbeatable!!!!!

Jacob Fraizer is alright, but aint nothing that Drew Davis can't handle. I think Drew Davis should be on the first team because of his defense and quick speed. He can score, pass, dribble, play defense, anything you need out of a player, he can do it. I think the first team should be.

Derrick Nave (Eliz.)

Drew Davis (HV)

Colton White (UC)

Andrew Bowman (HV)

Alex Carroll (HV)

The Second Team should consist of:

Phillip Weatherford (Sullivan Central)

Todd Caldwell (HV)

Gabe Buchanon (Sullivan Central)

Ike Weaver (UC)

Jacob Fraizer (Vol.)