Coffee County?

redraiderfan

Yea I had heard that she isn't going to be able to play this year.  She did a great job last year, gonna miss seeing her out there.  Kasie will do just fine though, she can really bring it.

825579116[/snapback]

If she had those shoulder problems last year why didnt she go and have it taken care of then? Did it get better and show back up again this year? Daddyraider can u give me some info bout this, cause it doesnt make much since to me?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she had those shoulder problems last year why didnt she go and have it taken care of then? Did it get better and show back up again this year? Daddyraider can u give me some info bout this, cause it doesnt make much since to me?

825581295[/snapback]

My information is that Ashlee's doctors are doing a scope on her to see what the problem is. It has been a long drawn out problem for her, she's be going to doctors and therpy for almost a year. She will missed by the Raider Nation.

CHS 4LIFE IS RIGHT ! THE DOCTORS COULD NOT SEE A TEAR IN SHOULDER , SO THEY KEPT THINKING TIME AND REHAB WOULD TAKE CARE OF PROBLEM. ;BUT ASHLEE DID HAVE SURGEY YESTERDAY. WHAT THEY FOUND WAS NO TEAR BUT MUSCLE TISSUE OR CARTLIDGE WAS STRETCHED AND THEY CUT IT AND MADE IT TIGHTER. THIS IS IN COUNTRY BOY TERMS AS YOU CAN SEE. TODAY SHE HAD LOTS OF PAIN. AGAIN I WANT TO WISH ASHLEE SADLER A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND LADY RAIDER SOFTBALL MISSES HER!!!!!!!!!

CHS 4LIFE IS RIGHT ! THE DOCTORS COULD NOT SEE A TEAR IN SHOULDER , SO THEY KEPT THINKING TIME AND REHAB WOULD TAKE CARE OF PROBLEM. ;BUT ASHLEE DID HAVE SURGEY YESTERDAY.  WHAT THEY FOUND WAS NO TEAR BUT MUSCLE TISSUE OR CARTLIDGE WAS STRETCHED AND THEY CUT IT AND MADE IT TIGHTER. THIS IS IN COUNTRY BOY TERMS AS YOU CAN SEE. TODAY SHE HAD LOTS OF PAIN. AGAIN I WANT TO WISH ASHLEE SADLER A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND LADY RAIDER SOFTBALL MISSES HER!!!!!!!!!

825582606[/snapback]

if you really are a daddy calm down and show some maturity, it's just a message board

Del, I'v just got to know the name of Daddyraider's band. Maybe I heard them in the old days

825597338[/snapback]

wynx. I just wish I could find a picture to scan and post. ;) Of course if I did that Daddyraider might never speak to me again. ;)

But they were pretty good back in the day. They packed every house they played.

Del.