Minwell will beat Knox 171lb at State Finals?

rigger101

well, knox won, and he controlled him, he looked like he really wanted it tonight, congrats to minwell, but knox wanted it more I think, at least that is what it looked like, and what about nick reveiz. alot of people didn't think he'd win, not bad for a kid who's wrestled only two years.

KKW, why the doubting man? gotta know?

825574721[/snapback]

KKW, Where's my drink!

ejessenarmy, was there to pay up on his talk. I thought you was a man of your words. I'll be looking for you next year.

If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk!

ejessenarmy, we all enjoyed meeting you! Good luck in Iraq and God Bless!

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Well, I stand corrected. Knox was just too much for Minwell to handle. His takedown and strength are what made him the true State champion. Knox's is a big boy and will do well on the College level whereever he goes. Congrats to Justin Knox and also to the 215 pound State Champion form Farragut, Nick Reveiz (I knew you'd do it)!!!! thumb

B) Well, I stand corrected. Knox was just too much for Minwell to handle. His takedown and strength are what made him the true State champion. Knox's is a big boy and will do well on the College level whereever he goes. Congrats to Justin Knox and also to the 215 pound State Champion form Farragut, Nick Reveiz (I knew you'd do it)!!!!  thumb

825575091[/snapback]

Nice, Humble pie! Get in touch with me before U ship out and I will come up and buy U a drink! thumb

well I guess all of dentdoc's philisophical reasons why Knox would lose to Minwell got blown out of the water. Minwells closing fury of pounding on Knox's head was about all he could muster up. Justin Knox I am proud of you and the way you responed at the close of the match. You were a true champion all the way.

well I guess all of dentdoc's philisophical reasons why Knox would lose to Minwell got blown out of the water. Minwells closing fury of pounding on Knox's head was about all he could muster up. Justin Knox I am proud of you and the way you responed at the close of the match. You were a true champion all the way.

825575689[/snapback]

How did my "philisophical reasons" get blown out of the water? Were they tried? If you would read a little more closely you would notice I used the word "could." Further, did I not say that the person to beat Knox would have to make him wrestle their match? By the looks of the scores, it doesn't look like anyone did that.... What was the pounding about?? Also, you have an excellent point in that Knox was a true champion. He dictated his matches. He won all of his convincingly.

Knox was a man on a mission in the finals match.  He did not let up his level of urgency the entire match.  That was fun to watch.

825576030[/snapback]

It was great feeling sitting in a section of the stands where folks did not know who Justin Knox was. You would hear comments like"Who is that kid" or " He's a beast". Then I would tell them he was undefeated and #1 ranked kid in the State and they would say . He looks like the #1. It's been fun watching him go from a good freshman to a Great senior Champion.

Good Luck Justin in your College career. :lol:

Edited by rigger101

It was great feeling sitting in a section of the stands where folks did not know who Justin Knox was.  You would hear comments like"Who is that kid"  or " He's a beast".  Then I would tell them he was undefeated and #1 ranked kid in the State and they would say .  He looks like the #1.  It's been fun watching him go from a good freshman to a Great senior Champion.

Good Luck Justin in your College career. :P

825576059[/snapback]

I have watched Justin deveop into a powerful and determined wrestler. He has wrestled every match like it is the state final. I know that his family is proud of his determination and hard work. Justin you are a true champion. Know that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Good luck!