McEwen-CPA

mactownwarrior

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right but from what I understand this will be decided at the district meeting this weekend.  I'm not sure what is up with the McEwen whining and crying all of the time but a true champion lets the play on the court do the talking. The McEwen team has not showed any kind of class what so ever.

825569807[/snapback]

ok quit posting about McEwen not having any class. I am so tired of it. We will get the number one seed no matter what but who cares you guys will still get to play davidson academy instead of CA. We will probably meet for the championship. I can't wait. I am not trying to make excuses, but probably the least classiest person would definitely have to be your guys coach. He was on the refs all night that game. He was bad. He needs to act with a little more class as well.

Im sick of Heritage people saying McEwen has no class. How would yall know what class is? Yall have not showed any when yall played us. McEwen is classy to people and teams that are also classy to them. I'm sure CPA will have nothing bad to say because they are class acts so we return the favor. And by the way, McEwen is #1 in district 10A. #1 plays #8 and if I'm not mistaken, McEwen plays Clarksville Academy on Tue.

McEwen was as focused as they could be. I'm sure CPA was ready to play cuz they had EIGHT seniors playing what could be their last home game ever. McEwen shut down CPA with hustle and good defense. Also no one could contain Puckett, the Lions tryed many different players on him but he was either scoring or dishing to the wide open man. Also its hard for CPA to win when you hold their primary scorer to SEVEN points.