Boyd

football time

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how good boyd will be this year, i know that they only have 4 seniors. I sure hope Ben Wilson does good this year, the defense has to support him more, im just not sure bout the rest of their pitching staff. Also, i hope their field wont interrupt this year like it did last year, ive heard they have improved it some but i havnt seen for myself. And also, does anyone know anything about that lefty pitcher that got hit in the face last year, anyone know how he is doing?thanks.

I'm not sure how good boyd will be this year, i know that they only have 4 seniors. I sure hope Ben Wilson does good this year, the defense has to support him more, im just not sure bout the rest of their pitching staff. Also, i hope their field wont interrupt this year like it did last year, ive heard they have improved it some but i havnt seen for myself. And also, does anyone know anything about that lefty pitcher that got hit in the face last year, anyone know how he is doing?thanks.

825571575[/snapback]

Ben Wilson is gonna be a stud. I heard he got alot more control on his pitches which is what his problem was last year. Their other pitcher of note would be Boone. He is solid nothing great. Altough i believe he did beat Baylor last year. And their field was trash last year i hated it. it would take alot of improvments on that one.

• 2 weeks later...