who will when state?

utw07

MustangFootBall00....looks like Kelly Felix beat Tyler Wright 13 - 9 at the McCallie Inv. and then he placed 6th.  What makes you think he'll turn that around?

825568673[/snapback]

Felix is a beast. I saw him in action last year at the state duels and tore everbody up. he should be the favorite for 135, hands down.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he holds a second spot behind Ryan Cullen so he didn't get a full season of Varsity. He got the chance to bump to 160 and 171 a few times and had about a .500 record overall. His goal is to take the 160 spot next year. We are leaving today for Chatt. to support all the kids from Colliervile and the rest of Region 8. I'm sure you will hear us!

825568593[/snapback]

Ah well goodluck and safe travel, I will see you all on Friday, hopefully all of the dragons are still breathing fire by then as well as a few Red Devils standing tall with the pitchforks in hand, Wolves with teeth and claws still sharp, RoadRunners with a big dust cloud behind them, a Falcon or two flying high, and a few Mustangs trampeling their victims, a Cardinal or two looking down on its opponents (couldn't come up with anything here, maybe Jim can do me one better), a Panther or two dragging its latest victim into the trees, and a few Wildcats with a few kills to their total as well!

I think I know who your son is now and I think a varsity spot may open up for him. Having that much time on Collierville's very deep roster behind Cullen is not such a bad thing. Ryan is an excellent wrestler and your son spending a few years as his understudy should have made your son ready for varsity... goodluck to him soon.

well, of course you are..... :(

heard from the little one that botw will be making an appearance this weekend in the roundhouse........so warn everyone that when there is a power surge in the building, it just means that the all knowing one has arrived.... thumb

825568637[/snapback]

Jim,

I don't think anyone will need me to let them know... they should all just feel his presence as he nears. I have put a call in to the roundhouse to tell them to increase the capacitors so that they can store the extra power that will surely be sent through the system when he sets foot in the building (afterall he is the most electrifying man in sports prediction!). Hopefully, I will get a chance to say hello to the sage this weekend. If you see him tell him to look me up.

Goodluck to your horses tomorrow since I won't see the opening rounds (tell Luke it is time to get it done!).

usfjim.....all knowing one???  Sommers? :D

825568641[/snapback]

RMC,

Nope this all knowing one bases his predictions on research and statistics rather than a gut (even though it gets it right sometimes...), even though with all his stats he called some mighty impressive upsets that none could have seen from the stats. He is known on the board as Best of the West, BotW for short; aliases include: All Knowing Oz of the Left Side (West TN), the sage, the enlightened one, the all knowing one. He was renowned last year for his knowledge of wrestling across the state and his uncanny ability to scout and predict matches. Unfortunately, he has been sorely missed this year as he traveled to the Right Side (East TN) in order to get his college education started and has not been the ever-present presence on the board as he was in days gone by.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Ah well goodluck and safe travel, I will see you all on Friday, hopefully all of the dragons are still breathing fire by then as well as a few Red Devils standing tall with the pitchforks in hand, Wolves with teeth and claws still sharp, RoadRunners with a big dust cloud behind them, a Falcon or two flying high, and a few Mustangs trampeling their victims, a Cardinal or two looking down on its opponents (couldn't come up with anything here, maybe Jim can do me one better), a Panther or two dragging its latest victim into the trees, and a few Wildcats with a few kills to their total as well!

I think I know who your son is now and I think a varsity spot may open up for him.  Having that much time on Collierville's very deep roster behind Cullen is not such a bad thing.  Ryan is an excellent wrestler and your son spending a few years as his understudy should have made your son ready for varsity... goodluck to him soon.

Jim,

I don't think anyone will need me to let them know... they should all just feel his presence as he nears.  I have put a call in to the roundhouse to tell them to increase the capacitors so that they can store the extra power that will surely be sent through the system when he sets foot in the building (afterall he is the most electrifying man in sports prediction!).  Hopefully, I will get a chance to say hello to the sage this weekend.  If you see him tell him to look me up.

Goodluck to your horses tomorrow since I won't see the opening rounds (tell Luke it is time to get it done!).

RMC,

Nope this all knowing one bases his predictions on research and statistics rather than a gut (even though it gets it right sometimes...), even though with all his stats he called some mighty impressive upsets that none could have seen from the stats.  He is known on the board as Best of the West, BotW for short; aliases include:  All Knowing Oz of the Left Side (West TN), the sage, the enlightened one, the all knowing one.  He was renowned last year for his knowledge of wrestling across the state and his uncanny ability to scout and predict matches.  Unfortunately, he has been sorely missed this year as he traveled to the Right Side (East TN) in order to get his college education started and has not been the ever-present presence on the board as he was in days gone by.

825569047[/snapback]

covering everything in one humongous post.......you're too good for me... thumb

103- hunter radolph

112- danny coleman

119- mike ortiz

125- bo usary

130- ryan fuller

135- kelly felix

140- travis cregan

145-joel konz

152- tj hannah

160- bond davis or luke borneman (good match)

171- justin knox

189 john kirn or kenny merideth (should get best match)

215- matt letner

275- ben hazelett

825567346[/snapback]

what about nic bundy at 125