Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

Good thing Volunteers Scrimaging is over now teams will actually be playing there real players. South Greene is going to Wax that But for you come Monday. Your going to need a lot of luck Falcons.  You all wont win 15 games this season.

825615221[/snapback]

Just 10 more to go. They just might get to 15 games before Central does.

WoW....51 runs in 5 games!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats Today?.... Tn High and Volunteer?... Volunteer Will Kill them!

825627797[/snapback]

We won't kill them, but we can beat them if we play ball. BTW, that game is Thursday. Wednesday's game is Sullivan South at 7. We can beat them too, but we have to hit the ball and get not give them any extra outs, they are too dangerous in certain parts of their lineup.

Depending on the weather I might be at that game. Our practice should end around 5:30-6:00 today so that'll give me time to get back to campus, eat, and shower. Our double header for today was cancelled. It was supposed to be a 4 hour drive up to Charlotte Courthouse, VA...then pregame, a double header, then a 4 hour drive back to campus...we wouldn't have got home until 3am. Now I might get to see some baseball.