Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC15 I suppose you are a Unicoi Fan and I hope you all are not getting to Cocky over In Erwin becasue Central is going to Blow you away this year. Volunteer has only won Two games there Stokomo and that is against Compition that is not any good Cloudland is horriable. Cherokee is a Joke. and South Greene isnt bad but they are not even Close to soon to be Confrence Champ Central!!!!!!!!!!

UC15 I suppose you are a Unicoi Fan and I hope you all are not getting to Cocky over In Erwin becasue Central is going to Blow you away this year. Volunteer has only won Two games there Stokomo and that is against Compition that is not any good Cloudland is horriable. Cherokee is a Joke. and South Greene isnt bad but  they are not even Close to soon to be Confrence Champ Central!!!!!!!!!!

825621033[/snapback]

This is your daily reminder why everyone in the area hates Sullivan Central.

UC15 I suppose you are a Unicoi Fan and I hope you all are not getting to Cocky over In Erwin becasue Central is going to Blow you away this year. Volunteer has only won Two games there Stokomo and that is against Compition that is not any good Cloudland is horriable. Cherokee is a Joke. and South Greene isnt bad but  they are not even Close to soon to be Confrence Champ Central!!!!!!!!!!

825621033[/snapback]

If anything is "horriable" its your "speeling". I suspect you are not a player at Central, and if you are, you better hope Coach Krantz doesn't see some of the garbage you're posting. But keep it up, we can use it for bulletin board material.

I've got some scoop on the Cougar baseball team. Cougarmans a lock for All-State waterboy. He would have made it last year but he got suspended. Rumor has it someone caught him stirring the gatorade with something other than a big spoon. :rolleyes: Heard that from a reliable source. thumb

I've got some scoop on the Cougar baseball team. Cougarmans a lock for All-State waterboy. He would have made it last year but he got suspended. Rumor has it someone caught him stirring the gatorade with something other than a big spoon.  ;)  Heard that from a reliable source. thumb

825621092[/snapback]

Ya can't get a good stir going with a toothpick. :blink::o

Seriously, though, if he/she is on the team, 50 bucks says he/she sits on the very end of the bench. Central has some classy players and fans, they just don't claim this clown.