Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

If the Falcons win then you are nowhere to be found, but if they lose you are the first one to let everyone know...then you bring up football...

...the best thing about today's game is that it's over. DP96 is right about building up some life force heading into the Betsy games...get some headsteam going...

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Art Vandelay, I saved you a seat tonight. Where were you, buddy? Let me guess, you were gonna come, but Mom got on a hot streak at the bingo game and didn't get home in time with the Pacer. Or, you were chatting online with hot babes all day and lost track of time. You were waiting for Lindsey Lohan to reply to your email.

You really need to get your own place. A grown man living in Mom's basement, writing your name on the orange juice, is not gonna cut it. Anyway, the offer still stands. Next home game, me and you, discussing baseball and any other thing you wanna shoot off your mouth about. I'll save you a seat........

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

Did they score a TD with a 2pt conversion and the Field Goal... Or a TD, miss the extra pt. and get a safety and a field goal? Or, 3 Field Goals and a Safety?

Fooltball Season is getting closer

825639154[/snapback]

FOOTBALL is going to be alive and well at Volunteer. You guys snagged a great coach. Give him some time and support and good things will happen. thumb

Hope to see you in Elizabethton today........